In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Five Show On Fox

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Geraldo Rivera vs. Greg Guthfield

Geraldo was saying how they should get rid of all the guns. Geraldo and Greg were arguing back and forth and Greg told Geraldo screw you.

He told Geraldo how about you come to work without Fox sending bodyguards to pick you up.

Greg then asked why take guns off the street when you support killing babys and abortions. I thought they were going to fight.

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I enjoyed it, it is on youtube already. [:0]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehSEitSwiwc
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Geraldo is a waste of oxygen. 3 to 4 hamsters could survive on what he uses to breath, and they would make a larger contribution to society.
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    I was at the rifle range a little longer than expected, so I missed the first 20 minutes of the show, but my wife filled me in- Gerald 0 has his own body guards and his Caribbean Island- appears he's done well for nothing more than a snake-oil salesman. I recall his shows in Chicago 1. with the skinhead, the Jew, and the Black all on one stage (where Gerald 0 got his nose broken. 2. Gerald 0 and crew are on the border of Cambodia and Vietnam (in 1976) and Mr Macho keeps repeating how dangerous it is but that it's important that he cross the Mekong into Vietnam to "get the story", then several miles upriver some shots are fired (not heard, but tracers seen in the sky). Immediately 0 turns tail and declines to cross the river due to increased danger. 3. Al Capone's Vault- need I say more?

I guess 0 fills the role of liberal so FOX can say it has balanced coverage- but seems to me that there MUST be a liberal out there that isn't quite such a phoney.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What is up with Geraldo he looks like a frickin poof. Is that pansy finally coming out of the closet like his buddy Bruce? His dick bumper looks like a dead squirrels tail on his lip.
    RLTW

• Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06
    What is up with Geraldo he looks like a frickin poof. Is that pansy finally coming out of the closet like his buddy Bruce? His dick bumper looks like a dead squirrels tail on his lip.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] OMG, that there just made my night[;)]
  • Options
    milesmiles Member Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Greg has never been one of my favorites on the FIVE but kudos to him for telling Geraldo,"screw you" on the air.

Geraldo is simply a disgusting puke who's job is to carry water for the liberals.
    Can't stand his silly *.
  • Options
    TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Geraldo better watch his * when arguing with that little man.

Greg Guthfield has one of the quickest brains in media.

Trinity +++
  • Options
    proappproapp Member Posts: 3,264
    edited November -1
    Greg Guthfield has one of the quickest brains in media.

yep...
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Guthfield is quick, smart, fair and relatively young. Not to mention he is neither a republican or democrat.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06

Thanks, Sam. I just spit root beer on the monitor...
    I'd like to see Greg * slap Rivera.