In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

cabela's ammo

legionkahnlegionkahn Member Posts: 4,055
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
I noticed they had rio 12 guage 00 on sale for 2.49 a box

This traditional, reliable 2-3/4" 00-buck load has many uses, from deer and varmint hunting to tactical competitions and home defense. Top-quality components, including a shot-cushioning wad, push the nine-pellet load from the muzzle at a blazing 1345 fps. Smooth-cycling semi-clear-plastic hulls. Per 5 rounds.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    They also have the winchester military grade 00 buck on sale as well
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    They have Herters 7.63x39, 9mm, and .223(steel cased) pretty cheap.
  • Options
    beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ammo shortage is 'officially' over now (sez me!).

I walked into an obscure Wally yesterday and the shelves were full of ammo. They had boxes and boxes of bulk-pack .22 in various brands, every common pistol caliber (9mm, 38,. 357, 44mag, 40sw, 45acp), 7.62x39, .223, 00 buckshot (Winchester military type and others), 30/30, etc.

This isn't really notable, except that 6 months ago, the exact same shelves were nearly completely bare, with only a few boxes of more obscure rifle rounds present.

The only thing they *didn't* have is .380ACP, but that's pretty much short everywhere.
  • Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    i just got 2000rd of 380[:D]
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fordsix

Oh no, anything over 1000 rounds of the same caliber classifies you as a domestic terrorists.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Beeramid
    They have Herters 7.63x39, 9mm, and .223(steel cased) pretty cheap.
    Yeah i seen that, they also still have the tula 223 and 7.62x39 for 3.79 a box as well
  • Options
    cccoopercccooper Member Posts: 4,044 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dang, you mean I'm on another list now?[}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by beantownshootah
    Ammo shortage is 'officially' over now (sez me!).

I walked into an obscure Wally yesterday and the shelves were full of ammo. They had boxes and boxes of bulk-pack .22 in various brands, every common pistol caliber (9mm, 38,. 357, 44mag, 40sw, 45acp), 7.62x39, .223, 00 buckshot (Winchester military type and others), 30/30, etc.

This isn't really notable, except that 6 months ago, the exact same shelves were nearly completely bare, with only a few boxes of more obscure rifle rounds present.

The only thing they *didn't* have is .380ACP, but that's pretty much short everywhere.

I went to Walmart a day or 2 ago, like you said shelves were full, the Walmart here had plenty of .380 in whitebox winchester 50 rounds, also bulk 100 rounds, remington .380 and so on.
  • Options
    GONESHOOTINGGONESHOOTING Member Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by penetraitor
    quote:Originally posted by fordsix

Oh no, anything over 1000 rounds of the same caliber classifies you as a domestic terrorists.[:D]
    Or a OCD hoarder[:D][;)]