In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone close to Alabama....Simmons Sporting Goods!

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,686 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
Tomorrow is the day!!! They are opening the BRAND NEW STORE!!! It will be fantastic.....I promise! This is worth a road trip for you guys in neighboring states.

They have a HUGE new buidling.....big enough to display tree stands, over 40 safes, clothing (with changing rooms) boots, isles and isles of fishing supplies, every kind of rod and reel you can imagine, knives, hunting gear, realoading, flashlights, game cameras, cases and cases of handguns, and so many long guns you couldn't possibly check them all out without coming back three days straight.

They have an extensive collection of taxidermy displayed in the new place too.....including two of the largest bears I have ever seen!!!

I just couldn't be more impressed with this place!!! I can't wait!
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments