In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The chickens had to die.....

realspeedrealspeed Member Posts: 6,335
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2015/06/alabama_teen_goes_on_chicken_m.html#incart_most-read_news_article

The charges are against 18-year-old Haden Smith. Deputies say Smith's mother called them after he sent her threatening texts and killed her chickens. Deputies say Smith texted her Thursday morning saying he would kill a chicken every fifteen minutes unless she contacted his girlfriend's parents and mended his relationship with his girlfriend.

He gave her a deadline of noon until the chicken massacre started, deputies say. He also threatened to burn her house down, kill any responding deputies and kill himself, according to the sheriff's office.

Smith killed six chickens before he was arrested. He texted his mother photos of a dead chicken every fifteen minutes, deputies say.

Smith was arrested and charged with third-degree domestic violence and third-degree criminal mischief.

Comments

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,116 ******
    edited November -1
    one every fifteen minutes,,that's an hour ands 15 minutes of chicken choking he won't get back,,
    what a nut job,,
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It amazes me that this isnt made up lol
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,725 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok.....my son isn't THAT bad.....not a peach to be around these days....but no chicken massacre
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just wanna know why she didn't fix his relationship
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've done my share of choking my chicken... But for an hour and fifteen!?

Wow...

I wish I could spell...
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,210 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by realspeed
    I just wanna know why she didn't fix his relationship

She was smart enough to have bars and glass partition before trying to fix this relationship. For visiting day I reckon she'll bring a bucket of KFC to eat behind the glass.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Proof that 18yo boys are retarded....And even more so when a lil girl is involved somehow lol... "I just told my mom I was gonna kill a chicken every 15min....
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    'Nobody move! Or the Chicken gets it!'

Said No One Sane, Ever....

[:o)]
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,825 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If the kid hasn't received some level of discipline before age 18, it's not going to work at all(at least not while he's free to walk around).

I saw a fledgling chicken killer just yesterday. He looked to be about 7 years old. We went to Grandson's ball game and this little heathen(and a couple more like him) were running rampant through the bleachers. I noticed he had a handful of rocks and was tossing them down the steps but no one was correcting him. Soon he climbed to the top row right next to me and tossed a rock over the back toward folks waiting to get into the bathrooms. In the same voice that causes my dogs to go to the pen and hide in their dog house, I said "NO, no rock throwing". Little snot flinched like he'd been slapped and then beat it for other spaces. The people around me just smiled and nodded. During the entire game, the kid ran amok and I never saw anyone claim him or otherwise correct him.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,784 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Imagine, If the girly would have made babies with him,[|)][B)][V][:(]
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Alambama teen chokes chicken because he has no girlfriend?
    That would be funny if it wasn't indicative of a nutjob that probably grew up without a father figure in his life.

I wonder how many millions more are like him just waiting for a trigger?
  • Options
    FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by retroxler58
    I've done my share of choking my chicken... But for an hour and fifteen!?

Wow...

I wish I could spell...

Thanks a lot ... now I have to clean my monitor! [}:)]
  • Options
    jev1969jev1969 Member Posts: 2,691
    edited November -1
    I can't imagine what was wrong with his relationship with his ex-girlfriend that it needed mending....