In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

That Didn't Take Long........C&R Update..........

gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Mailed application on 4/7
Credit Card debited on 4/10
Received on 4/30

Noticed something new - ID info card [btm. left] and you can sign up for an FFL newsletter [btm. right].
It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books

Comments

• Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The folks running the C&R department at the ATF seem to be more on the ball. Service is fast and they don't come at you like storm troopers.

The C&R is a cool deal if you like older guns. Wish we could use USPS for handguns.
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • Options
    tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ..Welcome to the money eater! Never bid while drinking....[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tapwater
    ..Welcome to the money eater! Never bid while drinking....[;)]

Always good advice! [;)][:D]
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,034 ******
    edited November -1
    Congrats.[:)][:)][^][^]
  • Options
    warrior2002warrior2002 Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you get a notice from BATFE that it was about to expire? I think mine has to be renewed sometime this year.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by warrior2002
    Did you get a notice from BATFE that it was about to expire? I think mine has to be renewed sometime this year.

I did get a renewal notice, however I still let it lapse and had to start from square one. I enclosed a copy of my old license, which is why I suspect it only took 3 weeks. As I recall the first one took 6 or 7 weeks.