In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trooper took sex acts to rip up traffic tickets

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,595 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
I never got a offer like that in all the times I have been pulled over , now I feel cheated [:D]
local news

Trooper took sex acts to rip up traffic tickets

http://www.whio.com/news/news/trooper-took-sex-acts-to-rip-up-traffic-tickets/nhwZt/

part of his history [:I]
Nov. 19, 2010: Trooper Bryan Lee responded to a car wreck involving victim "NS," who failed field sobriety tests. Lee turned off his body microphone, groped NS's breasts while she was handcuffed and rubbed his genitals against her. He drove her home and released her to her mother.
Nov. 21, 2010: Lee stopped "KD" for speeding and found she was driving without a valid license and had a warrant for her arrest. He told the male passenger to walk to the nearest rest stop. Lee groped KD's breasts and cited her for traffic offenses but did not charge her for pills and drug paraphernalia found during the stop. Lee later stalked KD on Facebook, demanding naked pictures of her

.March 22, 2012: Lee cited "JE" for speeding and then pulled her over a second time because she was upset and crying. JE sat in Lee's patrol car and allowed him to take a cell phone photo of her topless. Lee convinced her to drive to an abandoned gas station where they had sex. Lee then tore up the speeding ticket. JE and Lee later had a consensual relationship until she discovered on Facebook that Lee was married.

Sept. 8, 2013: Lee flirted with two women on a traffic stop. He turned off his mic, allowed the driver to drive despite showing signs of impairment, and put the passenger, "TF," in his patrol car. He took a photo of him touching TF's breasts and later stalked her on Facebook. A month later, TF was again a passenger during a drunken driving stop by Lee. Lee ticketed the driver for misdemeanor violations and didn't make a drunken driving arrest. TF walked home. -

Comments