In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I am Lengend

legearlegear Member Posts: 6,716
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
The topic about Eli reminded me of this movie.

If you were the last normal human in NYC, then wouldnt it be safer to live on one of the islands vs the mainland thats full of zombies?

Comments

• LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Unless your a doctor who's trying to find a cure, also canned food is more accessible in a large city.

I'm still trying to figure out why you would not escape trough the exit you sent the other two instead of blowing yourself up.
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    He stayed where his lab was.
    The cure to the plague he created was his white whale.
  • KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan
    Unless your a doctor who's trying to find a cure, also canned food is more accessible in a large city.

I'm still trying to figure out why you would not escape trough the exit you sent the other two instead of blowing yourself up.

we can only speculate, but i personally think bigoutside is correct. this was his mission and he was either going to succeed at it or die trying.

of course, from a less romantic and more practical point of view, it may have been he simply knew he wouldnt fit. he's 6'2" or so and probably 200lb. the broad was tiny. 5'6" if that and <120. big difference.
  • KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    oh and he didnt create the virus. that krippin woman did.
  • tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live under a rock.

[img][/img]rabbitpancake.jpg
  • legearlegear Member Posts: 6,716
    edited November -1
    What Im saying is move everthing needed to one of the islands in and around NYC and live and work from there. In the end his home was overrun.

Think about it. Rows of corn, beans, anything growing at the foot of the Statue of Liberty, a little safer than the middle of the city.
  • austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,817 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another great movie.