In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

TopShot...

xxx97xxx97 Member Posts: 5,721
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Starts Feb/8th...History Station!!

Comments

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    The very day I leave on vacation to Bogota. With any luck the show will be cancelled when I return to the States at the end of the month!
  • Options
    RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    If it's anything like the last one, we'll see a lot of talking and nonsense jacking around with very little shooting.
  • Options
    Wyatt EarpWyatt Earp Member Posts: 5,871
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RtWngExtrmst
    If it's anything like the last one, we'll see a lot of talking and nonsense jacking around with very little shooting.

Yeah but that beats the hell out of Grey's Anatomy.
  • Options
    torosapotorosapo Member Posts: 4,946
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wyatt Earp
    quote:Originally posted by RtWngExtrmst

Yeah but that beats the hell out of Grey's Anatomy.

I can't agree more.
  • Options
    MaaloxMaalox Member Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    From the previews it looks like there is more activity thrown in with the shooting. More like the last couple of episodes of the first season. At least I hope so.
    Regards, MAALOX
  • Options
    MrM1A1MrM1A1 Member Posts: 2,764 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm definitely going to tune in, y'all see that little asian chick with the AK? Made me giggle a bit... I hope they do some select fire challenges this season too...and more badazz weapons, they kept it pretty tame last season IMO...