In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Conspiracys, Disney? Really? No way!

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
I'm not into conspiracys and I generally laugh at those who are because most of the time they are just nuts. This video I know it has been around for some time, I've seen it before but never really watched it while paying attention to it.

So either someones imagination really took off like a rocket ship and they spent a ton of time digging all if this up or there is some truth to it.

Even with this so called "proof" I'm still not buying it. How 'bout you?

http://youtu.be/fGvIkc0tdpI

Comments

• Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,420 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that guy knows where to buy the good poop
  • Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Listening for about two minutes was enough for me.

I wonder if that "6 million" views number represents people who actually watched the whole thing?

If you believe crap like what he's spewing, you're really beyond help.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I watched the whole thing.............all I can say is wow. I don't know if its a conspiracy or just an accident, but it looks intentional.

If it is intentional what is the purpose? To make kids more deviant, sexual, Godless and weird.............if that's the case it looks like its working.

The world just got more weird for this country boy.
    RLTW

• Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    I've known the mouse is evil for a while now. The best rat poison is one which tastes good to the rat. The cumulative effect of influence spread through the entire entertainment industry cannot be denied.

Look at what kids get for info these days. 4 plus hours of tv a day and indoctrination in schools which now focus on training kids what to think as opposed to how to think. The fortunate kids out there have maybe a couple of hours at church to offset the torrent of wrong information and bad examples they are continually exposed to every day.

I mentioned to a mother at church yesterday, after learning she read the entire Harry Potter series to her son, I thought the main character was a poor example for boys to follow. Unfortunately he is what is passed off as a good example in todays world.
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What's wrong with Harry Potter?? He didn't pork that young girl untill they were married!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Big Sky Redneck
    What's wrong with Harry Potter?? He didn't pork that young girl untill they were married!

For starters ever notice how comfortable he is with lying?
  • Options
    victorj19victorj19 Member Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by discusdad
    that guy knows where to buy the good poop

He's dumber than sack of rocks if he buys chit. I could get tons of horse poop for free.[:D]

Plus, if he advertised a little, there would be a bunch of folks that would come and take a dump on his lawn! [:0]
  • Options
    victorj19victorj19 Member Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by skicat

Hey how did you get sidetracked away fro Disney and on Universal Studios (it did the Harry Potter movies and has a section of its park dedicated to Harry Potter movies)?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by victorj19

Hey how did you get sidetracked away fro Disney and on Universal Studios (it did the Harry Potter movies and has a section of its park dedicated to Harry Potter movies)?

The conspiracy-minded always like to consider "the enemy" is some huge consolidated group: "Hollywood," "corporate America," "NRA-gun-owners."

You want to see "subliminal sexual and demonic" content, just watch this cartoon directed at children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIEBrb_wRYc

Everything -- and much worse -- that is supposed to be in the Disney cartoons is in that video!
  • Options
    edited November -1

Sorry. Just noting it isn't only Disney participating in the present moral decay. It is everywhere.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by competentone

The conspiracy-minded always like to consider "the enemy" is some huge consolidated group: "Hollywood," "corporate America," "NRA-gun-owners."

You want to see "subliminal sexual and demonic" content, just watch this cartoon directed at children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIEBrb_wRYc

Everything -- and much worse -- that is supposed to be in the Disney cartoons is in that video!

So is it your contention that since other animators use subliminal messaging it somehow exonerates Disney from demonstrated perfidy?
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Couldn't tell you. None of my children nor my self read any of that crap. Had no interest in it. We have much better things to do.
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06
    I watched the whole thing.............all I can say is wow. I don't know if its a conspiracy or just an accident, but it looks intentional.

If it is intentional what is the purpose? To make kids more deviant, sexual, Godless and weird.............if that's the case it looks like its working.

The world just got more weird for this country boy.

Lets distill this to the basics.... who is drawing the frames? "artists" What is the percentage of happys in the artist community compared to the rest of the world.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CaptFun

Couldn't tell you. None of my children nor my self read any of that crap. Had no interest in it. We have much better things to do.

Nailed it right there in red.
  • Options
    edited November -1

So is it your contention that since other animators use subliminal messaging it somehow exonerates Disney from demonstrated perfidy?

I see you didn't look at my link. (It's an NRA "Eddie Eagle" animated video.)

My point is: We humans have very active imaginations. Just as we can look at clouds or star constellations and see all sorts of images, so too, we can look at complicated drawings and "find images and shapes" of pretty much whatever we want to imagine.

Don't be a sucker and buy into "outrage" created by someone with an overactive imagination, and way to much time on their hands.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by competentone

I see you didn't look at my link. (It's an NRA "Eddie Eagle" animated video.)

My point is: We humans have very active imaginations. Just as we can look at clouds or star constellations and see all sorts of images, so too, we can look at complicated drawings and "find images and shapes" of pretty much whatever we want to imagine.

Don't be a sucker and buy into "outrage" created by someone with an overactive imagination, and way to much time on their hands.

Yes I did watch up until they found the gun in grandmas attic.

With the attention to detail which Disney puts into their productions, the symbolism shown in their animated films simply cannot be accidental.
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,091 ******
    edited November -1
    As anyone asked the artist/cartoonist that did this work? Have we seen any of the other work?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by montanajoe
    As anyone asked the artist/cartoonist that did this work? Have we seen any of the other work?

I doubt anyone working for the Disney machine would make any public statements sans Disney attorneys.