In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

It continues...

DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Ad in Classifieds this morning offered 22 ammo (brand, etc, not noted) at $7.50 a box. Said he lots available. I hope he still has all of it available tomorrow and he can shove all of it straight up his *.
....................................................................................................
Too old to live...too young to die...

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey if * are going to pay it, good for him!
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,965 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I was a kid it was $5.00 a brick. That ain't ever going to happen again either. At the end of the 'panic' the price will be higher.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Doc, I assume you are bracing yourself for the September show.

I will never forget the Jacksonville show when a guy was selling 50 round boxes for $10, Thunderbolts, American Eagle and other low cost stuff.
    He was heckled by crowds, left early, and did not show Sunday even when he paid for both days. I knew the guy next to him and he said the gouger sold little, left early, and was pissed off when he left..
  • Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    I used to mock other countries when I heard stories about lines around the block to get toilet paper or other staples. I don't mock them any more.