In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is it wrong that this made me happy?

RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
So this morning I had to move a float on the high tide. I left my house at 5am and was driving about 5 miles to town. I was doing 50-55mph in a 45mph zone. From out of nowhere a car comes up behind me and was riding my bumper so close that I could lose sight of the headlights at times.

Pretty sure that it was the same car that gets behind me most mornings and likes to tailgate. This road is mostly woods and there are alot of deer crossings, so I really don't like people not giving me space.

My work truck is a 1995 S10 with a 4inch lift and 33" tires. I have pretty good ground clearance.

So up ahead directly in the center of my lane was a poor porcupine just stumbling along. Because of my tailgater, I couldn't even brake, but I knew that I could breeze right over his head.

Apparently when you are so far up another vehicles *, you can't see things coming up ahead, or that is what I am led to believe by the abrupt distance that the car started to give me.

It still makes me happy, only bad part is the poor porcupine.

Comments