In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Road with the Patriot Guard today.

TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
In honor of a fallen Fort Drum soldier the Patriot Riders Guard lead the funeral procession.

SSG DANIEL RODRIQUEZ was killed in action on July 18th in Afghanistan when the truck he was driving was hit by an improvised explosive device (IED).

He gave his all, may he rest in peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3iPpJgZZhE&feature=youtu.be

The video isn't very long, but I am in it at seven (7) seconds into the film just passing behind the officer who is directing traffic.

Trinity +++

Comments

• Options
    oldrideroldrider Member Posts: 4,934 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dang I can't look that fast. But good job.
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Iam a member here in nj. Been on a few rides. Great bunch of guys. Oak
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HHC 10th Sustainment Brigade.[:(]

Thank you, Larry.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    May he rest in Peace and My hat is off to the Patriot Riders they do Good[^]
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A bit off topic, but related. I haven't heard anything about that ahole preacher and his misguided family out of Kansas that were protesting at vet funerals. Did God finally do us all a favor and show them what REAL judgement is?
  • Options
    Sooeyman2035Sooeyman2035 Member Posts: 3,226
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by andrewsw16
    A bit off topic, but related. I haven't heard anything about that ahole preacher and his misguided family out of Kansas that were protesting at vet funerals. Did God finally do us all a favor and show them what REAL judgement is?
    They were in Columbia, Mo. last week for the funeral of another fallen U. S. Army member KIA in Afghanistan. The Phelps delegation were kept completely surrounded & shielded from view by the soldier's family. A {elsewhere} post stated the Phelp's Ford Van broke down on the way out of town. The local Ford dealer reportedly refused to fix it for them. God bless our Military!
  • Options
    TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was proud to do it Phil.
    It was my honor I assure you.

Trinity +++
  • Options
    CbtEngr01CbtEngr01 Member Posts: 4,340
    edited November -1
    thank you. I am a member here in NC