In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

GOCAM

CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Got my second GOCAM. Both fell out of the sky when they fell off a skydiver's helmet. My neighbor is S K Y D I V E C H I C A G O. GOCAM still works! 20 minutes of video of grass. I have a HERO and a HERO2. Both old ones. SHould go walking in the pasture looking for more. It used to be shoes, broken altimeters. Now it is gocams.

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want to mount one on my plane but not sure which one to get. To me the latest greatest is not always necessary or a wise purchase. There are so many mounts and gizmos for the GOPRO it just gets more confusing every time I shop for one.
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice !
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    I want to mount one on my plane but not sure which one to get. To me the latest greatest is not always necessary or a wise purchase. There are so many mounts and gizmos for the GOPRO it just gets more confusing every time I shop for one.

I received a GoPro 4 Black for my birthday, still trying to figure out all the settings... I had a tough time kajiggering a mount for my stunt kite and still don't have it quite perfect since the spar it mounts on can spin....

Hat mount check!
    Pictinny Rail mount Check!
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    a friend that has a Kitfox or some such name, airplane has a GoPro4 that is mounted on the wing. I suspect that if it fell off when he was at cruising altitude that when it came to rest, it would no longer be working.
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I recently found a GoPro Hero 3 black out where I go riding my Quad, and it was in bad shape!The housing was destroyed but the Camera didn't look to bad.

I brought it home, plugged it into my Computer and watched the video that was playing when it was lost. It was on a Dune Buggy and for some reason they mounted it right in front of the rear wheel!

A rock from the front wheel knocked it off and it got ran over by the back wheel, then about five minutes later, another Buggy ran it over again!

The only thing wrong with it is that the settings screen doesn't work. Other than that, it works great!
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm in for the giveaway.

I can't believe no one said that yet. [:D]
  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You may want to take it over to the airport dive center and get it back to the person who lost it, especially if it's right next door.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"