In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NOT F'n Happy, -

84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
On top of all the BS involved with my Whirlpool (POS) refrigerator going bad after one year two months, (two months outside of warranty.)

Losing approx. $200 worth of food, $280 in lost take home wages, a $50 Service call to confirm it is "not repairable."

Been sitting here all day waiting for a delivery. I was called at 5:22pm, "we are an hour away." (Could have gone to work.) 7:00pm now, called the mobile # that last called me, "we have one more delivery to make."

I wake up at 4:00 am to go to work. I'm not very happy, with this BS.

Comments

• Options
    varianvarian Member Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    im always last. if they say "b there between 9 and 8 im always the guy at 8 or after. so i ask them "who gets to be first, how do i get on the list and b first". never get an answer. somebody gets to b first cause im always last.
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,187 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thats why I have a truck, pick it up myself don't have to wait allday
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Called the Mngr. at Lowe's to express my displeasure with this BS on top of all the other BS, involved with this.

PO'd. Would be an understatement. He called the delivery services "Operations Manager."

It's 8:00 pm. Still no sign of anybody. Lost $150 in take home pay today. Seriously Pissed.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have rented trucks in the past but not for deliveries. In the cities they seem to make it around the time they say.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Delivery guys finally showed at 8:30pm. (Full dark.) Good thing I took a day off work, missing $150 in take home pay.

I was extremely apologetic to the delivery guys, as I am sure they are working stiffs like myself. Over scheduled by Corporate types who do not have to do any actual work.

Explained my situation, they were understanding.

Glad that Whirlpool POS, is out of my house. I will never, ever buy a Whirlpool POS again. Done with them. (Garbage.)
  • Options
    DirtyDawgDirtyDawg Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At the very least, Lowe's should offer up $150 in store credit on your next purchase.