In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gunshow Oxford MS Sat&Sun UPDATE

tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
I will probably have an SKS to sell. I guess I should ask to see a drivers license just for grins. Hate to have the mayor's goons try to entrap me.

Since I intend to sell FTF I just don't know I should handle it anymore. Any suggestions?? Tom

OH YES, anyone going??

UPDATE: Just back from Oxford gunshow. Boy, was it packed. Sold my SKS and got to meet forum member BREDDYRRY. We will have to do lunch one day. He also runs a sleep clinic in Oxford and I will probably get him to check me for apnea. Was great to meet a fellow forum member. Tom

Comments

• Options
    DirtyDawgDirtyDawg Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where is the show?? I now live in Tulsa, OK....but spent several year in Oxford & worked as an engineer for BorgWarner in Water Valley. I miss the folks there...they are good people.
  • Options
    coltpaxcoltpax Member Posts: 8,114
    edited November -1
    I'd get a full name and license #. Never hurts to CYA
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Totally depends on the laws in MS.
  • Options
    breddyrrtbreddyrrt Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will be there.

Look for Davenport Guns (all red table cloths)
    Ask for Brian.

I may be carry around a few guns.
    Browning BLR 300WSM
    Rem 700 7mm-08
    SA XD 9mm subcompact
  • Options
    tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dirtydawg, I'm pretty sure it will be in the new National Guard armory. Did you know a Steve Cox or Portia Byars at BW?

I grew up in WV, Class of 57. I now have a Coffeeville address,

Bryan, do you work at the sleep clinic in Oxford, the one next door to WalMart?

Will certainly look you up, probably saturday. Tom
  • Options
    breddyrrtbreddyrrt Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do have the Sleep Clinic. I have moved over on Azalea south of the hospital. Look me up.

Brian
  • Options
    DirtyDawgDirtyDawg Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tccox
    Dirtydawg, I'm pretty sure it will be in the new National Guard armory. Did you know a Steve Cox or Portia Byars at BW?

I grew up in WV, Class of 57. I now have a Coffeeville address,

Bryan, do you work at the sleep clinic in Oxford, the one next door to WalMart?

Will certainly look you up, probably saturday. Tom

I remember a Tammy Byars....Steve Cox sounds familiar but I'm not certain. Was Steve in mainenance?? I was a process/automation engineer there in 98 to 2000. The majority of the folks that worked in my department are not longer there...the auto crash of 2007-2008 caused a bunch of layoffs. I miss that place. It really was a great place to work. Very good people there.