In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Need to deport the Judge!

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2018 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,576 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i read that early today agree he needs barred and deported what a POS
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,081 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get a tan, get a dismissal. Good time to do bad if you're a "minority".
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just because the rough treatment and starving of a kid supposedly has less time to file than a real murder (adults just thought the kid was lost in all the junk???).. i have stated several times the judicial system is BROKEN in this country and this is further prooof...judge needs some justice applied to HIM
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,958 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whoa Skippy, It was not the judge, the Prosecutor failed to file charges within the time allotted by law, the Judge reluctantly had no choice. And this was a different judge from the previous judge. Even the police said they had every thing to the prosecutor on time, don't blame the judge. The prosecutor "thought he had more time."

The prosecutor is the one that needs to be looking for work.
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog
    Whoa Skippy, It was not the judge, the Prosecutor failed to file charges within the time allotted by law, the Judge reluctantly had no choice. And this was a different judge from the previous judge. Even the police said they had every thing to the prosecutor on time, don't blame the judge. The prosecutor "thought he had more time."

That?s the way I heard it, the law was followed.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why stop there deport the whole bunch to Sudan where they can live happily ever after.
    RLTW

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06
    Why stop there deport the whole bunch to Sudan where they can live happily ever after.

why let em go, aren't they terrorists planning harm to americans??? either exicute em or give em a long stay in quantonemo bay
  • Options
    nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog

No, he needs to have his bar card revoked and be horse whipped.

I'm having a hard time believing this was a mistake.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,958 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The State Attorney General, who is a bit of a grandstander, has offered the help of his office. It is likely the charges will be re-filed.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    no filing no double jeapordy go get em skippy
  • Options
    WMClarkWMClark Member Posts: 821
    edited November -1
    Federal charges have been filed against the members of New Mexico compound on Friday. So they aren't of the hook. With the terrorist aspect surrounding case I thought the Feds should be the ones to prosecute it anyway.