In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Not the greatest mechanic

searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
I'm not the greatest gun mechanic in the world. I'm not the greatest lock mechanic in the world. I'm certainly not the greatest vehicle mechanic in the world.

That said, there is a little two year old girl in this world, who thinks I am the greatest "Dora the Explorer" princess bed mechanic in the world.

It's more than enough. The rest don't matter for poop.

Comments

• Options
    wartigerwartiger Member Posts: 3,861
    edited November -1
    Daddy's can do anything and everything in the eyes of their children! And you're right, the rest just don't matter!
  • Options
    searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    Granddaughter, in this case, Wartiger, but the principle is the same.

Makes you feel good, that at least a few people in this old world think that you are the greatest.
  • Options
    wartigerwartiger Member Posts: 3,861
    edited November -1
  • Options
    catgunguycatgunguy Member Posts: 6,089
    edited November -1
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,038 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by searcher5
    I'm not the greatest gun mechanic in the world. I'm not the greatest lock mechanic in the world. I'm certainly not the greatest vehicle mechanic in the world.

That said, there is a little two year old girl in this world, who thinks I am the greatest "Dora the Explorer" princess bed mechanic in the world.

It's more than enough. The rest don't matter for poop.
    Absolutely!!!!! [^][^][^][^]
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,992 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wartiger
    Daddy's can do anything and everything in the eyes of their children! And you're right, the rest just don't matter!
    +1
  • Options
    jev1969jev1969 Member Posts: 2,691
    edited November -1
    Best thread of the day.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing better than the look of a child when they think you have all but leaped a tall building...[^]
  • Options
    rscoleman88rscoleman88 Member Posts: 4,250
    edited November -1
    Yep! Well done Searcher! [:)]
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    WELL DONE!

Yup, don't matter how big and manly and all grow'ed up you think you are, when your little sweetie pie takes your big hand in both of her little ones and says "Come play Strawberry Shortcake Tea Party with me!", off you go to the carpet!

Where you will drink imaginary tea, pretend the plastic veggies of her toy kitchen set are actually yummy cakes too.

Real men love every minute of that stuff.