In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How often?

cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
How often do you guys send these emails through the websites like Hornady and Ruger (See stickies above)?

For the first couple weeks, I was sending them a couple three times a week from each website. I haven't sent one for a week or two now, other than through the GOA email alerts about specific stuff.

Would it be a good idea to continue sending these things, maybe once a week from each manufacturer's website, just to remind them we're still here?

what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you get to open all the doors and windows in your House, mid Feb. To air it Out? (If you live in Fla., Alabama, etc. Pay no attention.)

Never right?

Been nice. Came home, did just that. 66* outside, 66* inside. Rejuvinates the whole place. Freshens everything up.

Been having quality dog time.

A nice evening.
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    I think it is a good idea. Obama ad company are not through with the ban wagon yet, why should we stop.
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    Have not stopped sending. I also keep a list of links to the contact pages of my Senators and Congresswoman. Also the White House. Sending to all at least weekly. More often as news stories boil to the top.

Such as all the emails I sent out this morning [:D]