In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sharpton's brother...say it isn't so!

BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Well as I read it, Al's half brother participated in the anti-gun rally on Saturday, then allegedly participated in a bit of gun related murder on Sunday.

The irony. Now he's participating in stripes at the gray bar hotel.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27/al-sharptons-half-brother-charged-with-capital-murder-in-alabama-shooting.html

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and honest Al sharpton savaged trump about not showing his taxes while HE has owed MILLIONS in back taxes and penalties while being protected from prosecution by our black govt...you or i would be languishing in bar hotel if we owed 1/10th as much....no role model preacher here
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Has Cliton had a head job? or maybe a neck job? Clitons head looks lower, like she hasn't a neck.
  • Options
    Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    Supports the old adage--You can take them out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of them
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,772 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WTH, -geezzz what a bunch of idiots. And smiling Hilly right there.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,735 ******
    edited November -1
    ??I don?t know why I am facing capital murder charges,? Glasgow stated. ?I?m not responsible for what someone else does. He just asked me for a ride to take him to look for his car.?

https://definitions.uslegal.com/h/hand-of-one-is-hand-of-all-theory/
    ?Hand of one is hand of all? is a theory, whereby all those who participate in a crime become guilty as the actual wrong doer. In other words act of one is considered act of all. This is a accomplice liability theory.

"One who joins with another to accomplish an illegal purpose is liable criminally for everything done by his confederate incidental to the execution of the common design and purpose."[State v. Curry, 370 S.C. 674, 684 (S.C. Ct. App. 2006)].

This was further expanded by the Supreme Court of South Carolina in State v. Kelsey, 331 S.C. 50, 76-77, 502 S.E.2d 63, 76 (1998),where it was held that ?if a crime is committed by two or more persons who are acting together in the commission of a crime, then the act of one is the act of both."
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any chance Sharpton can be put in the backseat as a passenger?
  • Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sharpton should be in the drivers seat with the engine off and Opie in the back seat. Opie do you know how much heat this is going bring to the club ?

?
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,141 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Definitely a case of Wrong Place Wrong Time...
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    laylandadlaylandad Member Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by roswellnative
    Definitely a case of Wrong Place Wrong Time...

I seriously doubt that! This is local to me. Glasgow has a reputation around here as a race baiting thug! He's also a convicted felon. This will not be his first time in an Alabama prison.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That whole bunch are a hypocritical race pimps. At best they should be in jail and if it was up to in a wood chipper.

I hope he gets life if convicted.
    RLTW

• Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Has Cliton had a head job? or maybe a neck job? Clitons head looks lower, like she hasn't a neck.

Lack of a spine would be my conclusion. [;)]
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of the most shameful crimes connected to Obama being elected

Al Sharpton being legitimized and raised to super star status

Visits to the white house and the msnbc gig and the money was flowing in and he was elevated to the status of a lesser god

All to help get and keep Obama in office - all to benefit the dnc

To this day the police officers and their families owed judgments from the twana brawley case still have not been paid

How can ole race baiting Al live like a king and still not pay what he owes

A criminal racist flim flam artist who hurt the white and black communities to make a dollar and climb the ladder

Should be bankrupted or jailed himself

Sigh.

Mike
  • Options
    Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    and honest Al sharpton savaged trump about not showing his taxes while HE has owed MILLIONS in back taxes and penalties while being protected from prosecution by our black govt...you or i would be languishing in bar hotel if we owed 1/10th as much....no role model preacher here

YES.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The truth is racist [:D]
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well they both come from a nice family...
    "What is truth?'