In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Yep, White Supremacy is the Reason

p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Now do something about it.

More BS to make your head hurt.
I want to know who thinks this crap up for the average protesting biped? It's a cinch all they want to do is just throw their turds.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-athletes-still-standing-for-the-anthem-are-standing_us_59c8acbbe4b0f2df5e83afcd

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This guy does:

Jesse Benn Dad, partner, engaged citizen, opinionated writer, leftist, PhD student.

Jesse Benn is a dad, a partner, an engaged citizen, an opinionated writer, a leftist, and as often as possible, a world traveler. He has written about everything from presidential politics to a dusty old pair of shoes, and had either his writing, video, and/or photography published or shared in The Huffington Post, AlterNet, Revolution News, Backpacker Magazine, The Rocky Mountain Collegian, and various local outlets. He is the 2012 winner of the Society of Professional Journalists? Region Nine ?Mark of Excellence? award for general column writing at a large university. He also won ?Mr. Hustle? at basketball camp when he was seven. A nonconformist by nature, Jesse moved out of his parents? house at 16, left high school at 17, and sacrificed part of his soul to the corporate world before taking a non-traditional path through his undergraduate degree. He?s currently working on his Ph.D and as a teaching assistant in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Wisconsin ? Madison.

Look at this little snowflake you can tell he is a pinko.

JESSE-BENN-800x416.png

Check out this article about him:

http://canadafreepress.com/article/should-huffpo-writer-jesse-benn-be-arrested-for-sedition
    RLTW

• Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There's no way the USA can be the best country in the world. I mean it's simply impossible for the rest of the world to be more unethical and immoral than the USA.

I think this writer is just an attention * and willing to throw his morals out the window(like many)for the almighty dollar/ratings.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who believes that Trump can and will drain the swamp, which would include removing corrupt politicians from office?
    What's next?
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only reason why blacks don't have freedoms is because they won't go out and work like the rest of us. They'd rather go out and steal and sell drugs

There are blacks that do have white privileges though, the funny thing is they wake up in the morning and go to work and work hard all day and get a paycheck that is the same as a white person so that they can enjoy the freedom that comes from working.

I could argue the same against him, by him working and writing to post about these things and getting a paycheck while doing it, he is further dragging down the black people who don't want to work, so he's just as guilty as a white person standing for the flag of the United States of America by pulling in a paycheck that's not handed it to him for not doing anything thereby separating White's and blacks that want to work, that enjoys white privileges from Blacks that don't want to work
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,818 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just another way DEMOCRATs use race to divide us.

Huff Po is typical of DEMOCRAT sleaze and propaganda. They are the real spreaders of hate in the USA and this article is proof.
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06
    Look at this little snowflake you can tell he is a pinko.

JESSE-BENN-800x416.png

He reminds me of Chatsworth Osborne Jr. with a hangover from the old Dobie Gillis TV show.

Chatsworth_Osborne_Jr.jpg
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So if Huffington Post and contributors support killing republicans...

In our Republic being the land of the free. You could suppose they would also recommend anti feelings?
    "What is truth?'