In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Cop. "We only kill black people."

JohnnyBGoodJohnnyBGood Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eKQJm4Oe_0

I know what he meant, do you?

How many videos do you see played over and over and over of the hundreds of white people shot by cops each year?

Comments

• Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    It will not end well for him.
  • Options
    204targetman204targetman Member Posts: 3,493
    edited November -1
    he was being sarcastic. we all get it. but liberal media does not. already been announced he will lose his job
  • Options
    JohnnyBGoodJohnnyBGood Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 204targetman
    he was being sarcastic.

Thanks. That's the word I wanted to use but didn't know how to spell it! [:D]
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    he was being sarcastic. we all get it. but liberal media does not. already been announced he will lose his job

Yup.
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I heard the Chief on the radio news on the way home today. Clearly the officer was being sarcastic and while out of line (and stupid) he should sue to be able to go to his happy place because the woman he stopped was an idiot and caused him trauma. Turnabout is fair play *...
  • Options
    204targetman204targetman Member Posts: 3,493
    edited November -1
    I was watching live PD the other day. black lady said to other. don't do anything. they are just looking for an excuse to shoot. I would imagine that would get really old really fast. I'm sure its stuff like that he was referring to. and its ridiculous that he would lose his job for that.
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No matter where you go, no matter where you are, you are being filmed and criticized.
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Todays media does get it. They purposefully the media as a political weapon as a means to achieve their liberal agenda.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The animals are out of control- crime down for us- SSDD for the dopes
    In 2017 across the whole USA PD shot and killed 963
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/
    In nignog run and ruined Chicago the scumbags killed almost that many of their own.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-two-shot-to-death-in-uptown-marks-first-homicide-of-2017-20170101-story.html

Like all the areas they infest.
    Damn statues made the dnc's "special" pets do it LMFAO@nogs
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was watching live PD the other day. black lady said to other. don't do anything. they are just looking for an excuse to shoot. I would imagine that would get really old really fast. I'm sure its stuff like that he was referring to. and its ridiculous that he would lose his job for that.

We hear comments like that all the time. There is very little civility left in society,people feel emboldened to be disrespectful and abusive without any cause.

That was really a * thing to say. Not just once, but twice....pick your audience better would be my suggestion.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,005 ******
    edited November -1
    That sounds like something I might have said.

Actually, I probably did say something like that, before we had cameras.
  • Options
    Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    The LE was dead on. Every time I saw a news clip of saving a black in Huston area I noticed they threw them back in the water.
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    It did not end well for him.
  • Options
    CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just plain dumb. You don't say stuff like that, even kidding around, in today's politically charged environment.
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1

Yep he was just trying to calm the person. Dumb but not a firing offence.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chiefr

Todays media does get it. They purposefully the media as a political weapon as a means to achieve their liberal agenda.

Yep, and if they can't use it to further their political agenda, they'll twist it around to where it will
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Local (Washington, DC) talk show host, Chris Plante, often (& accurately) says: "Liberals don't have a sense of humor."

Neal
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,190 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually, he was being sardonic, not sarcastic. It was a dumb thing to say, but he was only trying to calm and reassure the lady.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    In todays politically correct world. Hard to be truthful. Its a shame that folks are so sensitive.
    "What is truth?'