In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mike & Nord

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Whats going on with yall. Yes i said yall i am from the south. I hope things are going great for you.

Prayers asked for you and yours.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Whats going on. Just checking to make sure everything and everybody is ok. Or as ok as you can be.

Prayers asked for you and yours.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Whats been going on lately?
  • Options
    nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    Dave,

A day up and a day down. More of an intestinal bug than the cancer I think. Right now I feel like crap warmed over. Tomorrow? I hope for better.

Hope you are feeling as well as could be expected. Ain't life just grand?

LIVE!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    yea it is special lol i am in crazy pain with my knees now. I can not take enough medicine to make the pain stop because i tried.
  • Options
    danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yesterday i took 105 mg of oxycotin and oxycodone and that did not stop the pain.

However the 3 shots of vodka and diet mountain dew smoothed the pain right out.
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been in a hospital and in a coma since makanzie got a call from from the neighbours that our dog Akira had been making such a plaintive mournful baying for hours and my car was in the driveway...

She found me on the bathroom floor in a coma after about FOUR days on the bathroom floor surrounded by pieces of sink she brought me back with the defibrillator and she and the dog drug me down the driveway with my hair my hair on fire....

Still in the hospital.

Mike
  • Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mrmike08075
    Been in a hospital and in a coma since makanzie got a call from from the neighbours that our dog Akira had been making such a plaintive mournful baying for hours and my car was in the driveway...

She found me on the bathroom floor in a coma after about FOUR days on the bathroom floor surrounded by pieces of sink she brought me back with the defibrillator and she and the dog drug me down the driveway with my hair my hair on fire....

Still in the hospital.

Mike

Prayers for more healing sent your way. Rest and keep us posted as you are able.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,308 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mrmike08075

Still in the hospital.

Mike

Holy crap! Survivor does not even begin to describe you. You're super human! Prayers sent on your behalf, Mike.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She got pulled over in the emergency room parking lots for failure to yield knocked and the rookie cop out cold...

The veteran cop helped her carry me in.
  • Options
    danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    prayers

that is funny if she really knocked the cop out