In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lock Rings

catpealer111catpealer111 Member Posts: 10,695
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
I've gone through and replaced all of the lock rings on my reloading dies with Hornady Sure-Locs and now I have a mix of Lee and RCBS lock rings laying about. I believe I have 4 Lee and 11 RCBS rings.

Comments

• Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    catpealer111catpealer111 Member Posts: 10,695
    edited November -1
    Sorry, the beer's thinking out loud tonight.
  • Options
    buckstarbuckstar Member Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just dumped 500 once fired .223 cases that I just bought out of the tumbler and immediately spotted a .204 case. I spotted it because I was looking at the primers to try and figure out if they were crimped and one had a flattened primer. I have no idea how many of these cases are going to turn out to be .204 cases or what to do with them. The reloading book is saying the dimensions are nearly the same as .223 but it is stamped .204. I don't even know if the neck expander will go into it. I'm not going to fall asleep well tonight knowing I have a few incorrect cases mixed into what I thought would be a homogenous group.