In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Plymouth?, 1990's Station Wagon-COOL

mackcranemackcrane Member Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
What was the Model name of the Chrysler Wagon in 1990's? It was a low ride look, Like Them Mopars.

Comments

• Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Town and Country?
  • Options
    sammashsammash Member Posts: 741 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
    edited November -1
    now THAT I will have to ad to my list of things I thought I'd never hear

90's plymouth wagon and COOL in the same line. [8D]

seek help imediately[:D]
  • Options
    IdahoboundIdahobound Member Posts: 20,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rambo rebel
    now THAT I will have to ad to my list of things I thought I'd never hear

90's plymouth wagon and COOL in the same line. [8D]

seek help imediately[:D]

Plus 1
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,455 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only wagons I remember from that era was based off the K-car platform
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    This what you thinking off.

dodge-magnum.jpg

Cause that would be 2004 -2008.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    and this was their wagon of the 90's.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options
    IdahoboundIdahobound Member Posts: 20,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy

maxresdefault.jpg

That thing is pimp'n
  • Options
    edited November -1
    For me and a mini van its a full sized one or nothing. But then my best friend in High school had a van and I got to try out a lot of the possibilities in that van we even at time would install a fold out couch for going to the drive-in movies.[:)]
  • Options
    laylandadlaylandad Member Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Growing up, we had a Plymouth Reliant wagon....it was a 1989 model, but it wasn't Cool!
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by laylandad
    Growing up, we had a Plymouth Reliant wagon....it was a 1989 model, but it wasn't Cool!

[:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This what you thinking off.

dodge-magnum.jpg

Cause that would be 2004 -2008.

That's it. Sorry about the time zone, ME is residing in the "HOME" at the present, you know. My buddy had 1 with a Hemi. ME will probably leave this bunker on the hill in something like that but not a red 1! SRT, e-bay, here I come. Thanks.
  • Options
    mlincolnmlincoln Member Posts: 5,039 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Then there was the Dodge Magnum wagon. Kind of a neat idea, but like many Dodges it was full of problems and never really delivered on what it promised.

Dodge has a whole lot of trouble making a decent car. Ford seems to have greatly improved its car design and quality, but Dodge just can't seem to get there.
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mlincoln

Then there was the Dodge Magnum wagon. Kind of a neat idea, but like many Dodges it was full of problems and never really delivered on what it promised.

Dodge has a whole lot of trouble making a decent car. Ford seems to have greatly improved its car design and quality, but Dodge just can't seem to get there.

And that's the reason LEO'S are buying DODGE CHARGERS because they are so bad [:0][^]
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcs shooters

And that's the reason LEO'S are buying DODGE CHARGERS because they are so bad [:0][^]

The reason is they are getting them cheaper. The bean counters rule.
    I had Plymouths, Fords and Chevys. Some preferred the Chevys. I preferred the Fords. The Plymouths were fast, 440s, but with the fenders and hood flapping at 100mph, I was not comfortable.[8D]
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fideau

I had Plymouths, Fords and Chevys. Some preferred the Chevys. I preferred the Fords. The Plymouths were fast, 440s, but with the fenders and hood flapping at 100mph, I was not comfortable.[8D]

The bean counters always go with the lowest bidder, always that way
    No way the 440,s would keep up a Charger [^]
  • Options
    m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    1BigGuy1BigGuy Member Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

maxresdefault.jpg

Man, that thing looks brand new! It's still in the box!
    Well, excepting the bird crap on the hood. . .
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Bingo...We have some Dodge Chargers, they are POSs. Our '07 Fords with 100K on them are more dependable than our '13 Dodge Chargers with 25K on them. The Charger is the cheapest of the police package cars available by about $3500 per car. My assigned '14 Ford Police Interceptor is far better vehicle then our Chargers. It's better designed, built, rides nicer and is much quieter. We will not buy Dodges again, we are going back to Ford. We have one Charger that has been back to the dealer 6 times for the same problem with the oil pump and going into "limp" mode. The only reason its not covered by the lemon law is that we missed the 18 month window. It has been at the dealer for two weeks, Chrysler Corporate is involved and they still haven't figured out the problem.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have a guy in our car club who has a Magnum. He likes to tell everyone that it has a Hemi. Lost on him and most of the rest of the world is that just about every engine made since the 90's has a hemispherical combustion chamber, and is therefore....a Hemi.
  • Options
    topdadtopdad Member Posts: 3,408 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    A pic of my old Dodge Cornet wagon, I think it was a 71, or 72. George the dog is just a memory, and that's my oldest boy Matt, He will be 33 next month.I know, it's not a Plymouth, but it is a mopar.[;)]
    [img][/img]Matt_George11.jpg
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Plymouth "wagon" of the 1990's was the Voyager. The Dodge version was the Caravan. The Chrysler version was the Town & Country.

They were all foreign cars. (They were assembled in Ontario.)

Neal
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar

Bingo...We have some Dodge Chargers, they are POSs. Our '07 Fords with 100K on them are more dependable than our '13 Dodge Chargers with 25K on them. The Charger is the cheapest of the police package cars available by about $3500 per car. My assigned '14 Ford Police Interceptor is far better vehicle then our Chargers. It's better designed, built, rides nicer and is much quieter. We will not buy Dodges again, we are going back to Ford. We have one Charger that has been back to the dealer 6 times for the same problem with the oil pump and going into "limp" mode. The only reason its not covered by the lemon law is that we missed the 18 month window. It has been at the dealer for two weeks, Chrysler Corporate is involved and they still haven't figured out the problem.
    You guys are right, I had a 1973 Plymouth Satelite Sebring Plus--- See why I don't talk about it much, wears me out just saying it. It had the 400 in it and changing plugs was a trip. Didn't find out til many dings, cuts, cussins later about flap on inner wheel well. Explained to me by older retired wrencher who liked beer. I now know why I like 4 letter words---Beer, Food, FORD. Thanks.