In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Uberti Model 1873 in .22LR

MikeydogMikeydog Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Anybody have any input on the existance of an Uberti Model 1873 in .22 LR? Thanks, mikeydog email roadster@olypen.com

Comments

• Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    I've never seen a Model 1873 repro in .22 caliber, only the Model 1866.

I moved your request for a .22 caliber Model 1866 to the "Want Ad" Forum, gave you links to several of them found on the auction side, and then locked your thread. Per the rules, you must check the auction side before posting a Want Ad. We support our sellers and expect our members to do so as well.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=504740
  • Options
    neacpaneacpa Member Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had actually bought one at an estate auction in Springfield, Missouri in October, 2004. If I remember correctly, it said 1873 Sporting Rifle on it. I had it until last year and sold it. Beautiful case colored gun. Octagon barrel. Paid $250 for it and let it go when someone offered me an amount that I couldn't turn down. I looked for info on it all the time I had it and never found any info about it or ever saw another one in a 22. It is one of those guns that I have regretted getting rid of it. You can look at my history and see that I had mentioned it in October, 2004.
  • Options
    MikeydogMikeydog Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks neacpa! Hopefully someone out there has one available.