In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Dead Kriss Vector

Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Our rental 45 acp Kriss just went down. It will still fire but the bolt lock mounting plate broke off. Only $22.00 so I will order Monday. These guys are in Chesapeake, VA. and have always been very helpful. It's a very popular rental and runs great.This one has had just over 15000 rounds of 230 gr ball run through it.

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    15000 rds to failure is not too bad a record.

The Kriss folks may want to look at it have you talked to them?
    RLTW

• Options
    edited November -1
    Not yet Sam. It went down this afternoon and I just got around to looking at it.
  • Options
    kannoneerkannoneer Member Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ricci, you really ought to do some gun reviews. I would imagine your rentals get more use in a year than the average gun would would get in a lifetime.
    When I talked to you on the phone after buying that Bersa .380 from you I was impressed by the constant gunfire in the background. I could almost smell the pungent aroma of gunsmoke.....Wonderful!
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,385 ******
    edited November -1
    I admit that that name brand did not ring any bells and I was going to send flowers![:I]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank's I will give that some thought. Hope you like your Bersa.quote:Originally posted by kannoneer
    Ricci, you really ought to do some gun reviews. I would imagine your rentals get more use in a year than the average gun would would get in a lifetime.
    When I talked to you on the phone after buying that Bersa .380 from you I was impressed by the constant gunfire in the background. I could almost smell the pungent aroma of gunsmoke.....Wonderful!
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kannoneer

You do realize the "sound effects" are Ricci watching a Clint Eastwood Western, while sitting in his Basement in his boxers munching on Cheetos, don't you? [xx(]

Probably while mumbling to himself, "Yes, must rub on Brown Water based protective coating." [:0][:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    FRITOS DAMN IT!!! FRITOS!! quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1

You do realize the "sound effects" are Ricci watching a Clint Eastwood Western, while sitting in his Basement in his boxers munching on Cheetos, don't you? [xx(]

Probably while mumbling to himself, "Yes, must rub on Brown Water based protective coating." [:0][:p]
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    FRITOS DAMN IT!!! FRITOS!! quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1

You have not been paying attention. To the "I must not pay homage to any NFL supporters," have you?

Fritos are apparently taboo.

I'm sorry to blow your Frito induced coma Ricci.

It's sad, but there it is.

You are probably drinking a Pepsi while posting, aren't you?
  • Options
    NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love my Kriss. Very cool design and fun to shoot!

Mine doesn't have quite as many rounds down it as yours though...[:D]