In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Troy Battlemags in stock

shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
AIM surplus has battlemags in stock, 9012 left. [;)][8D]

Comments

• Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    @$14.95 too. Not a bad price. I suspect they realize some of the panic is dying down and some people have already blown their wads..hopefully PMags return to these levels too.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ruger41
    @$14.95 too. Not a bad price. I suspect they realize some of the panic is dying down and some people have already blown their wads..hopefully PMags return to these levels too.

I believe that is the same price they have always been.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How do you know how many is left in stock ?
  • Options
    legearlegear Member Posts: 6,716
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    How do you know how many is left in stock ?

Botac had 9000 pmags in stock when the panic hit, many of us didnt get our order.

I have seen Thermolds, pmags, promags (pmags copy and steel GI type) and Lancer L5s show up in the stores lately.

I think stock levels will be back to norm in 1-2 months, prices about 2 months.
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was at a place that sells general sporting goods and they had a shelf of AR thermolds and some GI spec Aluminum mags with green anti tilt followers. 20 each either mag and two limit.

I really need to dump my thermolds for something better.