In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Since when did they outlaw sarcasm?

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not these days....social media can be a dangerous thing it allows others to interpret things how they choose and then persecute you for it! I have seen far more heinous and violent comments made by liberals on liberal sites yet there is no accountability for those comments.

When it comes to comments about schools and violence many in positions of power are ultra sensitive.
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    Not these days....social media can be a dangerous thing it allows others to interpret things how they choose and then persecute you for it! I have seen far more heinous and violent comments made by liberals on liberal sites yet there is no accountability for those comments.

When it comes to comments about schools and violence many in positions of power are ultra sensitive.

That was my first question while posting this. Do left wingers deal with this or are we being discriminated against?

J/K does not invalidate a written post in legal terms?