In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I'm at a loss for words on this one

Comments

• shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It would explain their intentional inaction to assist the CIA and the Ambassador.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Seems credible based on other reports I've read.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • 9 on the floor9 on the floor Member Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Has to be tinfoil hat time.

Even though I would put nothing past these assclowns at this point, they could not be foolish enough to believe that a Chicago-style scam like that could succeed in Backstabistan.

Could they?

Damn, I hope I'm wrong.
  • austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    I'd put nothing pass the closet muslime.

[}:)]
    Too true.
  • jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
    edited November -1
    As much as I dislike the White House Lawn Jockey and his policies, I find it hard to believe that crap! I was in the military during the Iranian Hostage crises and that was one of the things that put the final nail in Carter's coffin as to his re-election. It would be the same thing for Obummer and the Democrats know it. So while I have no doubt he botched the attack as to his responce and helped get our 4 Americans killed, I cannot believe it was a botched kidnapping arranged by Obummer or anyone associated with him including the Democrats.

Have to agree, need a huge tin foil hat for that one IMHO!
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The video has the ring of cow cookies to it, BUT as I have said in earlier posts, there are a lot of things which just don't add up and it does APPEAR the ambassador was set up.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Still think it was a F&F style gun running program to the rebels (AKA Muslim brotherhood) to be filtered into Syria. That is one theory that has been floated a lot with some fact behind it.
  • rongrong Member Posts: 8,459
    edited November -1
    Food for thought!
  • airbornerizzairbornerizz Member Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I didn't watch the video, but just the motive of why kidnap the ambassador, doesn't make sense. The only possible situation would be that Obama conspired with terrorists to have him kidnapped, then publicly works out a deal with them for his release. Seems too much like a Tom Clancy novel. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Obama, but I really don't see the kidnapping scenario as legit.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The fact is if you are serving in the military of recent years and now you never know where the attacks are truly originating.

They did this type of thing to the crew of the liberty.

The two navy seals probably gave their lives for so much more then anyone will ever realize.