In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Converted SoCal city slicker girl

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
I met Bry'ann in Kuwait, we hit it off and it turned into a long term relationship. She is from Tustin, CA and is a Marine brat, both parents are former Marines and she was born on Camp Pendelton. Pure 100% SoCal city slicker!

I had filed for divorce and was basicaly homeless, she was homeless as well giving up her apartment to work in Kuwait. When we discussed where to move to Montana became the place. I had my worries with her, myself I've been a country hick my entire life, raised on a farm and lived in the country so I was used to and prepared for country living in Montana.

Anyhow, I had put an elk, a few deer and an antelope in the freezer in the last couple years and once that city girl got a taste of wild game she was hooked. Went frok being a borderline bunny hugger to "go kill us another deer!"

Well this year things are going to be different, she bought a hunting license and applied for a couple "B" tags and she wants to kill a deer, antelope or an elk! Right now she is gung ho to do it but if I can put her on something we shall see if she can squeeze one off on it. She is pretty danged good with a rifle and is a monster with an AR. My 25-06 is getting handed over to her and She will use that for deer or antelope. If we get into elk at the house she will use a shotgun, we shall see!

My baby jarhead city girl may end up being a slayer of the mighty tasty beast!

Comments