In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Nice service RCBS!!

Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
In 1977 I purchased a Lube A Matic Sizer/Lubricator. In the last 38 years I've cast/sized lubed thousands of bullets in .224, .257, .264, .277, .308, .357, .357, .429, & .458". And the only complaint was that they didn't make a mould in .338". However, a couple of years ago the O-rings on the lube plunger broke. I disassembled the unit and turned the rings so that the breaks were on opposite sides. I'd get a little "blow-by" of lube along the side of the plunger, but it was liveable. then recently a ring developed another split and there was going to be excessive leakage of lube around the plunger.

I contacted RCBS. they confirmed which model lube a matic that I had and sent (free of charge) two new O-Rings. I'll be installing them later today and will be set for another 38 years- considering that would put me well over 100, I'm guessing that the O-Rings are a lifetime fix.

Thanks RCBS!!

Comments

• Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I lost the little plastic part off my primer tube for my rock chucker. I called and asked where I could purchase a new one. Three days later, a small and large prime tube comes in a box, along with some other goodies from RCBS!!!!!!! Even though I am getting a new Dillon 650xl, RCBS will always be my "Go TO" press for single stage reloading. I will always have an RCBS.[;)] Oakie
  • Options
    catgunguycatgunguy Member Posts: 6,089
    edited November -1
    They do try hard to take care of their customers. A good company.