In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Would it be a race war ??

sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in General Discussion
Many of the Black Lives Matter crowd is white, I saw the most shocking thing today in Little Rock. Wife had a DR. app, so while I was waiting I went to a local auto repair shop to price a brake job on her ride. I did not even notice everyone working there was Black, until they started talking about the Police Officer killed in Houston while pumping gas. They were celebrating it !!! they were talking about the Black guy that shot him like he was hero .. They were bragging about the Black Lives Matter group celebrating it and marching chanting about PIGS IN A BLANKET and how they wish they could have been there ##$% 1st time in my 50+ years I have ever been uncomfortable in a place of business, I ended up leaving before I ever even got a quote

Comments

• Options
    Gunners762Gunners762 Member Posts: 530 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Driving through the city of Reading Pa sometime back I ended smack dab in a traffic jam in the middle of a Latino communist party rally.. Man , I thought I was going to get dragged from my jeep. Must have been a couple thousand of them flying commie flags and che banners. Believe I high tailed as soon as the cars start rolling.
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    It may be called a race war, but it won't be, because there will be all races on all sides. They'll need to issue uniforms and IDs so they'll be able to sort them out.
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    The morning of 9/11 I walked into a convenience store and all the Pakistanis were blasting their gibberish music and dancing around the store while footage of the burning towers was playing on the TV...[:(!]
    I cannot even begin to explain what I was feeling at that sight! What was in my heart at that moment,I pray God never finds out about it.[V]
    To this day I look the other way when I pass that s**t hole store.I have told everyone I know in Jupiter what I saw them doing and they are and have been barely making it.Only the Guatemalans and out of towners go in there any more.Wish I had just 1 RPG and a launcher..[}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    One word "Yugoslavia "
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Gunners762
    One word "Yugoslavia "
    Please sir.Elaborate if U will.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    quote:Originally posted by Gunners762
    One word "Yugoslavia "
    Please sir.Elaborate if U will.
    The break up of Yugoslavia is the closest thing to a race war what have you a ethnic conflict in modern history I could think of as a prime example.
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    About 75 years ago there was a race war, but the world didn't pay much attention to it due to other more pressing unpleasantries, so the victims for the most part were without ability to resist.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Black Lives Matter is just another anarchy group that has attracted all the loons including the occupy wall street crowd that have nothing better to do. Just a massing of people bitching, just to * because they have nothing else to do since they can't or won't find jobs.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,827 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    Black Lives Matter is just another anarchy group that has attracted all the loons including the occupy wall street crowd that have nothing better to do. Just a massing of people bitching, just to * because they have nothing else to do since they can't or won't find jobs.

Paying people for NOT WORKING is a detriment to our society and like the Greeks and Romans before us will be the main reason our nation fails.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ....it will be an "Ideology" war..where I live black and whites mesh very well...country types...its the interlopers that cause our problems....[:(]
  • Options
    CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Same here, even down in over town and liberty city crap is rather slow, as everyone is packing with stand our ground law behind us.
    And Police is taking no poop either, or at least not yet and we hope it stays that way.
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.