In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

the mystery 5555

varianvarian Member Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
is anyone else still waiting on their order of winchester 22lr from midway. if i log into my midway account i still show these "on backorder" i suppose hell didn't freeze over this year.

Comments

• Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    i heard next week[}:)]
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,638 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a back order of a "bucket of bullets just Remington's but 69.00 for 1500 or something like that " original to ship in Sept then Nov then Jan last I seen was June but its still on Back order not canceled as of now any way .
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    Not from Midway, but Cabela's did hold up their end and delivered five bricks of Federal Champion to me after 13 months on back order. So there's some retailers doing the right thing, hope Midway will be one of them.
  • Options
    booter_onebooter_one Member Posts: 2,345
    edited November -1
    I had some ordered and gave up and cancelled as figured they would deliver when away from home for the summer. Good deal, but what has it been, going on six or seven months! I think it was October when I ordered the 5555 and the bucket of 1400. Hope you guys that ordered get it, some time this year.[:D]