In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Atlanta

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
Hey Les... those toyotos didn't do so good today. Hendrick 1/2... congrats... J.J. Tying Dale Earnhardt with 76 wins.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Got to drive there tomorrow, just to get a certified copy of my naturalization certificate, all day just for that [:(!]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    In a couple months will drive to Atlanta for a week. About 8 hours. Just vacation. We either pick a city and visit or go to Europe (about every 12 years). I think we will drive right past the CMP store in Anniston so I will drop in to check it out.

What's it like in Georgia for concealed carry? What's off limits? Any weird rules? Pretty sure my AR permit is recognized.

Anything gun related to see there? Other than the aquarium and the Coca Cola Museum any recommendations for sightseeing?
  • Options
    danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,475 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I notice you only went 2 slots into the finishing order.

Can't count any higher?

So little knowledge...
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thought this was going to be a post about a BLM march or something[:o)]
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it would have been nasCORE if it was a BLT meeting[:)]quote:Originally posted by Oakie
    Thought this was going to be a post about a BLM march or something[:o)]
  • Options
    iceracerxiceracerx Member Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Since 2nd place is the first loser, does the rest of the order mean much (maybe for points totals)?

quote:Originally posted by Dads3040

Can't count any higher?

So little knowledge...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    First was good for 44 points today, 2nd and 3rd were both 39. The actual point I was making was SF's comment about the manufacturers.

Chevrolet did in fact garner the Top 2 spots today. A wider view shows that they captured 3 of the Top 5, with Toyota taking the other 2 spots. However, when you add in last week, where Toyota took 4 of the Top 5 spots at Daytona, with Chevy taking the other, it means that so far this year, Toyota has 6 Top 5 finishes, to Chevy's 4.

Which is why in the Manufacturers Standings, Toyota leads with 84 points to Chevy's 81. I am not sure, but I also think that 4 of the Top 5 drivers in points standings are driving Toyotas. Hard to argue that the Toyotas haven't had a great start to the season.

It is early in the season, but it is fun to inject a little reality into the Fantasy World of SF.

quote:Originally posted by iceracerx
    Since 2nd place is the first loser, does the rest of the order mean much (maybe for points totals)?

Can't count any higher?

So little knowledge...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    First was good for 44 points today, 2nd and 3rd were both 39. The actual point I was making was SF's comment about the manufacturers.

Chevrolet did in fact garner the Top 2 spots today. A wider view shows that they captured 3 of the Top 5, with Toyota taking the other 2 spots. However, when you add in last week, where Toyota took 4 of the Top 5 spots at Daytona, with Chevy taking the other, it means that so far this year, Toyota has 6 Top 5 finishes, to Chevy's 4.

Which is why in the Manufacturers Standings, Toyota leads with 84 points to Chevy's 81. I am not sure, but I also think that 4 of the Top 5 drivers in points standings are driving Toyotas. Hard to argue that the Toyotas haven't had a great start to the season.

It is early in the season, but it is fun to inject a little reality into the Fantasy World of SF.

quote:Originally posted by iceracerx

Can't count any higher?

So little knowledge...

More fun to watch you follow my postings. [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Cool! They say it is easier to learn something when you are enjoying yourself. [:D]