In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Not surpisingly...

DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Only Black Lives Matter cretins are publicly cheering murders of white police officers. I've been saying for some time these people want a race war. They should be careful what they wish for...

Last time I looked white people outnumber black people about 5 to 1 and the whites are much better armed. Lets see, 5 white guys with ARs against one black guy with a Raven 25.

That would be fun to watch.
....................................................................................................
Too old to live...too young to die...

Comments

• Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Doc, here is my take. The media and social media have played this up well, a long with some of our elected officials and the likes of sharpton and Jackson. Does anyone really believe that the honest hard working Blacks and whites want a race war???? I don't see the honest hard working blacks, want a race war with whites. They are just trying to better their families and lives like the rest of us. I cannot believe an intelligent man, such as yourself, would make a statement like this. Your way above that. I think it is out of anger for some reason. I have so many black friends here, that condemn the actions of what is going on and in no way, shape or form, want a race war, like most of us. Look at the ones committing these crimes. They are the lowest standards of a human being, black and white. I too am mad sometimes, but I am not going to condemn an entire race because of a few jack *. That is not fair. I have been the victim of an attack by a few blacks and don't hold the entire race at fault. Yes, i have gotten mad and made some stupid statements about blacks, that I regret, but then common sense came back to me and I realized I was wrong. This is disgusting that anyone would cheer the death of an innocent person, regardless of the color of their skin. Doc, don't fall into that category of hatred, your above that[;)] You are one of the most educated men on this forum, and someone I truly admire and respect. I have talked about you to my niece Andrea and told her how wonderful you are. Your the one that told me where she should go when she was on vacation. Rise above the stupidity and anger, your better than that!!!!!! Your GunBroker friend, John
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When this President is out of the White House, the nation can heal from this national discussion on race.
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To me the "division" is more geography than race. I live in a rural county- one zip code for the county. About 50/50 black/ white. Those are our NEIGHBORS. The folks that work at the bank, the local stores, that we see at Little league games. The folks we compare notes with when we are both fishing, the folks that are also wearing blaze orange with a rifle in THEIR truck during hunting season.

If you pack enough animals in a small cage, they go crazy. People do that to themselves, and call it cities.

And we DO know our LEOs. OURS. We lost one in an on-duty traffic accident. His funeral was held at the high school. There is no church here that would hold the 2,000 people that were there.

Any of y'all that are packed in one of those little cages called a city- get yourself OUT of there while you can. There is life beyond the sidewalks, and it is damned good.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with oakie for the most part, but you cannot ignore what's happening, and what's being said by many that are begging for a race war, its been happening for over 100 years, and quickly escalation when you have certain people in power condoning it

those that are begging for a race war now only want to pick off the unarmed and those that cannot defend themselves, they are cowards or they wouldn't be doing drve by shootings or things like the other day shooting a leo from behind while pumping gas

if it is 5-1 ratio they can easily make that number closer to 1-1 by knocking off the weak because those that are armed and like us will do nothing more than * about it on the internet while they do it
  • Options
    UKCATSUKCATS Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Should we really make statements about the thoughts of an entire race based on the words and actions of a few? In my mind, the media is to blame by giving those uneducated fools a platform to spread their thoughts.

FEW...very few want a race war and the overwhelming vast majority of Americans just want to get up and go to work, take care of their families, and live their lives....

Don't drink the Kool Aid that the media wants you to believe...

Just my opinion of course.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by UKCATS
    Should we really make statements about the thoughts of an entire race based on the words and actions of a few? In my mind, the media is to blame by giving those uneducated fools a platform to spread their thoughts.

FEW...very few want a race war and the overwhelming vast majority of Americans just want to get up and go to work, take care of their families, and live their lives....

Don't drink the Kool Aid that the media wants you to believe...

Just my opinion of course.

MEDIA?

hell they are downplaying it, I live close to one of the war zones, media misses a lot and fails to fully report
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While we all wish the majority of black people, as well as white, had good intentions and worked hard to be successful and take care of their families, it just seems to be wishful thinking. When 93% of black people vote for a nothing like Obama, as well as Democrats, it's no question there is no independent thinking among them.
    Sorry it is this way, but facts speak for themselves, in crime statistics, and out of wedlock birth rates.
    And still we march on with affirmative action, giving jobs to incompetent people just to have the "right" numbers.
    Sure there are a lot of competent black people who work hard and deserve what they have, but in most of my working experience, and I am literally counting real people, 9 out of 10 were incompetent, arrogant and racist. One I would follow to the ends of Earth, an excellent person of the highest character. So that's 10 percent, about what I think is average for black people.
    My daughter has a new principal this year at her school, a black woman. Already making her own rules, not even in line with the school system, being arrogant and racist. And in notes she sends out, misspelling simple words. There's going to be trouble at one of the highest rated schools in the system. It won't be by the end of this school year I suspect. My daughter was teacher of the year last year, and the class chair, and the reading coordinator for the whole school. Already thinking about trying to transfer. I told her when she showed me a picture of the coming Principal, look for another school. This is why many of our schools fail. Good teachers run away from incompetent administrations.
    Race war? I think the average black on the street is stupid enough to think they want that. Look at any all black ruled country, people in miserable poverty, starving and murdered, turning out more children to suffer the same, and a few dictators strutting around decorated with medals and gold teeth, pretending to be something other that a murdering thug. We won't have that here.
    Just in case I am going to be called racist, no I am just observant.
    I would gladly cast my vote for Dr. Ben Carson. I would have voted for Alan Keyes. Walter Williams is a brilliant person who happens to be black. There are many others. But black people won't vote for them.
    Since I think blacks are about 13% of the population, that means a lot of white voters are just as brain dead, and brain washed.
    Then there is Shirley Chisholm, Maxine Waters, Lee, Rangel, rising to a higher stupidity rate than ever thought possible. Who voted them in? Below average whites, and 90% of the blacks.
    I have little hope things will get any better. We can expect more attempts to appease the black citizenry and more demands for entitlements so they won't continue being lowlifes and lawless. Too many libtards still controlling government to be otherwise.
    Sic semper tyrannis.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Since I think blacks are about 13% of the population

I believe that's a flat out lie manipulated by our government

1. theres almost half that in prisons

2. try taking census in the hood, its not happening

that number has been 13% as long as ive been alve, I call bullsnot, we need to all ban together and sign the next census as African American to stop this crap
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have read recently that the actual percentage of the population that is black has decreased. That is possible with the illegals being underestimated. Doesn't really matter >90% will vote for Democrats black or white. That is the point, they will vote for the most * black or democrat along with the PC white libs based on race and party, without a thought to competence or character.
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I also want to say that the Black population in the south and in the north are two different class of people. That also goes for city and country folk. There is a big difference. Just my view.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oakie, as much as I understand what you are saying, the fact is that the vast majority of peaceful black people are making themselves irrelevant. They have as much, if not more to lose than others, yet they are silent and complicit by omission.

Whatever one thinks of Glenn Beck, the march he helped organize yesterday in Birmingham with the black clergy is striking on one important area: the lack of black faces in the crowd. I have looked at quite a few photos from the event, and while there are black faces, they are very few and far between. Given that Birmingham is something like 75% black, that fact is troubling because it says that at worst, the majority of black people do not agree with the message of Unity underlying that march, and at best, the vast majority is sitting on the side lines not wishing to participate.

This as I mentioned, makes them complicit by omission, and thereby irrelevant to any solution or outcome.

I cannot recommend strongly enough that people read an essay written by Paul Marek almost 10 years ago. The subject is why the 'Peaceful Maority' of Muslims is irrelevant, but it has disquieting parallels to what we are seeing with the BLM movement today.

It will not matter who is a good guy should the BLM group get what they seem to be striving for. Should race based civil unrest break out, no one is going to take the time to sit down and figure out if the black guy coming up your street is a good guy or not.

Which means that they cannot sit by now and allow these radical scumbags to be seen as speaking for them. If they do, they have no one to blame for the outcome but themselves. Because they will have made themselves irrelevant.

http://cjunk.blogspot.com/2006/02/why-peaceful-majority-is-irrelevant.html
  • Options
    JgreenJgreen Member Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only people who ever bring up a race war seem to be some of the people on this forum....

Seems to me that if Doc is right about the odds in a "race war", then it would make sense that they aren't asking for a race war.

You realize that black people don't get together and say "let's have a race war", right?
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jgreen
    The only people who ever bring up a race war seem to be some of the people on this forum....

Seems to me that if Doc is right about the odds in a "race war", then it would make sense that they aren't asking for a race war.

You realize that black people don't get together and say "let's have a race war", right?

Nice try. Did you miss the comments from one of the leaders of the BLM group last week?

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/28/black-activists-called-for-lynching-and-hanging-of-white-people-and-cops/

Excerpt from the radio broadcast:

An unidentified black man said "when those mother f**kers are by themselves, that's when when we should start f***ing them up. Like they do us, when a bunch of them ni**ers takin' one of us out, that's how we should roll up." He said, "Cause we already roll up in gangs anyway. There should be six or seven black mother f**ckers, see that white person, and then lynch their *. Let's turn the tables."

And this is a sure sign of a Kumbaya Conference:

Breitbart Texas previously reported how Sunshine was upset when "racist white people" infiltrated and disrupted one of her conference calls. She subsequently released the phone number of one of the infiltrators. The veteran immediately started receiving threatening calls.

One of the #F***YoFlag movement supporters allegedly told a veteran who infiltrated their publicly posted conference call, "We are going to rape and gut your pregnant wife, and your f***ing piece of bababooey unborn creature will be hung from a tree."

Sounds like he is planning a little BBQ and wants a multicultural, diverse crowd, huh?

It is funny to see what passes for logic in the minds of some. Since the odds of the fight would be bad for blacks, it doesn't make sense for them to start the fight? Genius. Pure Genius.

Except that if you have a group of people who have for generations not shown enough sense to figure out that if you start having children before you are 18, get married, graduate high school, or get a job...then repeat the process over and over because the only luxury you be affording is F***ing, expecting sensible actions from that group, isn't very sensible.

BTW, I saw in another thread your claim that it was poverty that caused the problems in Katrina. Look at the series of Life Choices above, add in that 75% of black children in America are subjected to that, and see if you can figure out just why there is so much 'poverty' in one community. Good Luck. I'll be rooting for you.