In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

El Salvador's secretive prison pits?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
Gosh,couldn't you claim civil rights violations and gain asylum and get amnesty here before long? The governments are no better than the criminals down south and we are to take up the slack here! I say no!

It's a road to disaster here in the USA and soon we will be a third world country! Birth control is the only answer until something better is given for a solution.

serf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2405792/Inside-secretive-prison-pits-El-Salvadors-notorious-gangs-crammed-like-livestock.html

Huddled together like cattle in a cage no bigger than a shed some of the men of El Salvador's prison pits have languished in these rancid, disease ridden holding cells for more than a year.

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bet it smells lovely in there.
  • Options
    Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Much like Syria, this is not our problem.

Liberal's crack me up when they cling to the R2P foreign policy option and then * that we are knee-deep in these foreign entanglements.

If the "global meltdown" flavor of the day cannot be articulated in an eloquent manner by referring to the President's National Security Strategy (NSS) which specifically addresses our vital national interests, I am not in favor of it.

Sorry, but life is hard...... America is NOT responsible for the world's well-being.

NS
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are violent criminals in Prison.
    If the prisons are so bad, they should not be violent criminals.
    Easy.
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,218 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Didn't see a one of em that looked under feed. Sometimes animals have to be put in a cage.
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Night Stalker
    Much like Syria, this is not our problem.

Liberal's crack me up when they cling to the R2P foreign policy option and then * that we are knee-deep in these foreign entanglements.

If the "global meltdown" flavor of the day cannot be articulated in an eloquent manner by referring to the President's National Security Strategy (NSS) which specifically addresses our vital national interests, I am not in favor of it.

Sorry, but life is hard...... America is NOT responsible for the world's well-being.

NS

Agreed.

If the UN Human Rights Council needs a policeman....find someone else.

We have our own problems to solve right now.
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ....and I have laugh at this....."Both gangs have their roots in Southern California, where young men seeking refuge from Central America's civil wars formed violent gangs on the streets of Los Angeles and its suburbs in the 1980s."

Another example of people coming to this country to get away from violence and squalid conditions, then try to make this country just like the one they are trying to escape.

I just don't get it. Actually, I do get it....I just don't like it.
  • Options
    Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seems like a good deterrent.
  • Options
    BoatsBoats Member Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd say that the place that their in come with the territory and as you said where those guys are at is not our problem. Our country has enough already.