In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

10 year old shoots 2 year old in head.

wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'

Comments

• Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Having to live with it is more than enough punishment as I see it.
    What's next?
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wiplash
    His Parent are going to pay for that.[:(!]

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/38309755/police-2-year-old-shot-and-killed-in-northeast-las-vegas

I would imagine they already have.
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The article makes it sound like maybe one of the 5 kids brought the gun over.
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    Having to live with it is more than enough punishment as I see it.

Your right, but...
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IMO - no he's not. Having dealt with this situation twice- I beg to differ. Someone is responsible for the kid getting the firearm. That someone needs to be removed from public as a danger to society.

I still see both from time to time
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A four year old shot his two year old brother last week killing him, and a two year old supposedly shot himself in the head last week as well here in Virginia.
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Many folks just don't think things through. I have been in many homes where a gun is stored on a high shelf. People don't realize that kids (especially boys) will find anything in a home. That is why those of us who support the 2nd amendment have an obligation to spread the word: You have to keep your guns locked up!

It seems to me that we should require FFL's to give a safety handout to every customer who buys a gun. (Those FFL's who also sell safes & lock boxes won't mind, it means more profit.)

Neal
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nmyers
    Many folks just don't think things through. I have been in many homes where a gun is stored on a high shelf. People don't realize that kids (especially boys) will find anything in a home. That is why those of us who support the 2nd amendment have an obligation to spread the word: You have to keep your guns locked up!

It seems to me that we should require FFL's to give a safety handout to every customer who buys a gun. (Those FFL's who also sell safes & lock boxes won't mind, it means more profit.)

Neal

We had a gun shop burglarized this past week. Store front with 8' plate glass windows, 30 long guns out on display, pistols in glass display cases. A 50 BMG rifle on the counter. No alarm system, not a single cable lock or gun safe in the store. Three men entered through the window, grabbed 10 guns and fled in 12 seconds. Shouldn't this dealer be responsible for not securing any of his firearms for sale with in the store?

Oh he did have a glass break sensor that notified his smart phone, but he ignored his phone vibrating while he was bed....genius
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So if you left your car unlocked and I stole it then ran over 5 people and killed them with your car should you go to jail for what I did because you didn't lock the car?

A reply is not needed to this statement.
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A two-year-old shot and killed himself here in Utah this week. Dad (Latino surname) left his loaded and safety off handgun on the table by the couch. Kid played with it. Dead. This was in a high-crime neighborhood full of Latino gangs. My guess is that Dad felt the need to be ready when the front door got kicked in by rival gang bangers.

The police are looking to throw the book at the man. IMO they need to use a really big book.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So if a person's toddler slips off into the pool and drowns should the parent be prosecuted like some of you think should be done if a firearm is involved? What about when a kid pulls a TV off on themselves and dies? Or climbs a book case and gets crushed. All these things are preventable, what makes it different if it involves a firearm?
  • Options
    bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    uh huh...sure! so...lets teach some more 'too young' kids how to hold, and shoot real guns at 5 yeas old. [B)][:o)][:I][xx(]
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Perhaps "PARENTING" just might have to do with all these senariors[xx(]
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1