In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

More Jewish Headstones Descrated

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in General Discussion
Now we will have to place camera's in grave yards.The surveillance state even has to protect the dead now.

Who is doing this now in our country? Most will blame right-wing fanatical nuts but it well could be a straw man method of causing Chaos for more acceptance of surveillance!

There is already laws against this, now here come the Cameras surveillance cameras to protect the peace and it will continue in society as being normal in all walks of life.

The all seeing eye is coming for everyone. Once you step out on your front porch you will be fair game.

serf

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/100-graves-desecrated-at-jewish-cemetery-lnzhqh0s3

A Jewish cemetery has been aggressively vandalised in the United States, with rows of headstones knocked down.

Police were called to Mount Carmel Cemetery yesterday morning after about 100 graves were desecrated during the night.

Another Jewish cemetery in St Louis was attacked less than a week earlier, leaving the ground littered with hundreds of uprooted headstones.

A national racism watchdog, the Anti-Defamation League, has offered a reward of $10,000 to anyone who helped find the culprits.

Comments

• Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Another Jewish cemetery in St Louis was attacked less than a week earlier, leaving the ground littered with hundreds of uprooted headstones.

they are blaming it on trumpsters or white supremacist

i will tell you that i know this cemetery, and it is smack dab in the middle of the hood in university city , hard to believe any whites would go there at night
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    quote:Another Jewish cemetery in St Louis was attacked less than a week earlier, leaving the ground littered with hundreds of uprooted headstones.

i will tell you that i know this cemetery, and it is smack dab in the middle of the hood in university city , hard to believe any whites would go there at night

I was thinking scumbags are trying to make the white folks get the blame. dems running a Project Mayhem.
  • Options
    gartmangartman Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Teenagers have been knocking over headstones in cemeteries all over the country for as long as I can remember. Used to be considered a prank but suddenly a hate crime and big news. Nobody seemed to care much when it was a Christian cemetery.
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Someone who cares should hide out from a vantage point and leave the vandals to be found the next morning.
    Crossbow or knife wouldn't wake the dead.
  • Options
    big mangobig mango Member Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sopsameric pranks on a large scale...

Crazy kids on drugs.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,413 ******
    edited November -1
    Them dang *&^%#@ are at it again, doing everything they can to divide our nation against itself from within.[xx(]
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This right on the heels of the desecration of Confederate gravesites, monuments, and memorials that has been ongoing for years. Guess who the criminals were...not too hard to figure that one out, huh? Now, since Trump has taken office and cracked down on illegal aliens...I very seriously doubt that the majority of such activity has been done by whites...very seriously doubt that.
    What's next?
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,811 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Yep, and if the media finds out it was DEMOCRAT activist or Hillary supporter you can bet your bottom dollar the DEMOCRAT controlled media will not report it.
  • Options
    mrs102mrs102 Member Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's very difficult to believe there have been this many incidents, including all the bomb threats, presumably via phone or email, that investigating authorities don't know who is responsible or suspect. It is ok not to put your cards on the table, but can't help but think someone (group) is being protected.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

IMO this is the dummyrats trying to stir the poop. Since many blacks told killary F-U the scum of the left is turning to the brown [Perez -DNC head] and trying to turn the Jewish voters back to the demonrats. The Jewish people have seen how the obozo piss bags screwed Israel. Hope they remember and see through this orchestrated BS by demonrat filth.