In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another black caught with fake racist note

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in General Discussion
The time stamp evidence on the receipts shows she is a liar. She was tipped 0.01 for lousy service. She printed a duplicate receipt and made the whole story up.

Why is this not a hate crime?
She obviously has hatred for white people.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/27/waitress-says-couple-left-racist-note-with-no-tip-on-receipt-their-lawyer-tells-a-different-story/

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    seems the only jpob this ethnic loser could get was at a different ethnic eatery...and botched it....but made it phony politics....she will probably get an AWARD for participation in racial failure
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When this story originally broke, I said it was fake.

Even if you are a screaming racist, you don't write that on a receipt with your credit card info on it.

Let me tell you how this is going to end: The media that blasted the original story is going to be very quiet about this...maybe they will briefly mention it, but most likely not. Eventually the waitress will issue a statement saying that she's sorry and she didn't know the story would get so big, but she's a single mother and needs the money so she can complete her college degree.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    99% of these "Raycist" attacks are fake. The spray painting on the house the stupid writing on a receipt people don't do that kind of stuff.

It is all done by the so called "victim" to get attention. Well she got her 15 min of fame now she needs to get the hell sued out of her for defamation of character, take everything she has.
    RLTW

• Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    Why is it also not considered mail fraud or some other federal crime since people from all over were sending her money under false pretenses?
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If it is fake, she ought to get fired at the very least. The couple should sue her and the restaurant for slander and mental anguish. If it's true, she should just buck it up. The couple has every right to tip or not for any reason they want. And they have a right to say why they did or didn't.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by skicat
    Why is it also not considered mail fraud or some other federal crime since people from all over were sending her money under false pretenses?

Lol.

If that was the case they would have to shut down every TV preacher in existence.
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Online fundraisers generally don't use the US Mail but 162 people that donated a total of $3,674 sure ought to be getting refunds.

Whoever set it up certainly violated the terms of service:

quote:For each Fundraiser you create, you agree: (1) to provide complete, accurate and truthful information and that all content in your Fundraiser is accurate and truthful,
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Why is this not a hate crime?
    She obviously has hatred for white people.

Silly boy, it is only a hate crime when it is a white person saying anything at all, even unintended to a minority victim in waiting

If you are white, you are a racist.
    Why?
    Because you are white

Write that down so you remember it
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    "Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
    Otto von Bismarck
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,811 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Many instances of FAKE racism. Such events are seldom if found at all in main stream media.

I wonder how many of these agitators are paid by DEMOCRAT front groups.
  • Options
    rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
    edited November -1
    c-mon, hoe's just bein hoe's

she is a waitress and I'll bet you she doesn't tip when she eats out or getting food delivered.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rambo rebel
    c-mon, hoe's just bein hoe's

she is a waitress and I'll bet you she doesn't tip when she eats out or getting food delivered.

I beg to differ, every waitress I've dated were Extravagant tippers.... But come to think about it, they tipped using my credit card[B)][B)]
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dats waycist....
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would not only go after her legally, I would go after the restaurant, for their comments and slander. I know she doesn't have anything but the go scam me funds she got, but I would make her pay something. Now her face is all over social media, newspapers, tv. Yup, scammer alert. Don't hire this person. The sad part is, IF and that is a big IF, she loses her job, we, the taxpayers, will be supporting her and her babies daddy and 50 illegitimate rug rats.[:(!]
  • Options
    justpassinbyjustpassinby Member Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops

Lol.

If that was the case they would have to shut down every TV preacher in existence.

Now that is funny, and true. [:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SSDD by the SSDD scumbags.
    Lying comes naturally when your taught lie-deny-spin in your broken home.