In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Nevada License Plate Supports 2nd Amendment

Comments

• Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like it, but it also say's "Break into this Vehicle, Guns inside"!

If it passes I may just get one. I never leave a Gun in it and I never lock the door's.
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't put progun markers on my cars or house. As was mentioned, it labels the car and the house it is parked in front of as good targets for burglary. Sometimes discretion is the best idea.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got rid of my "Don't Tread on Me" license plates for the same reason.
  • Options
    booter_onebooter_one Member Posts: 2,345
    edited November -1
    Initial concept is good, but as eluded to above, the bad guys who are looking for guns will just get a personal invite on where to look. Why make it easy for the criminals who are the base for all the anti-gun stuff.
  • Options
    Okie MomOkie Mom Member Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guess I didn't read far enough or look at the plate close enough to see it said all that.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,405 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Okie Mom
    Guess I didn't read far enough or look at the plate close enough to see it said all that.
    I guess I didn't either. I would possibily get one. I don't see where it says "Firearms in vehicle" at all.
  • Options
    pricklypearpricklypear Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I support the cause but I don't want to draw the attention of thieves to my old pickup. Same reason I don't have the NRA emblem on it. [:(]