In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

"Me too"

RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Recently the "Me Too" movement has become the "Cry wolf" hoax.
It no longer receives the attention it should because of Dr. Ford and her blind followers.
spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.

Comments

• Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The '#' sign has been used to denote pounds, therefore '#metoo' really means 'pound me too!'

Or so I've been told...[;)]
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It started long before Christine Ford came along. Every gold-diggin whore that came along and didn't get the gold one way, is getting it through the me too movement...
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kellyanne Conway is now saying she was a victim of sexual assault.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought them being more like "degos" throwing spaghetti on the wall to see what sticks. I hope when dude gets in he'll hold a grudge against the dems and stay on forever. Swatting everything down backed by the dems [:D].
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    when will we hear hilde klinton's me too claim of abuse ?????
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    It's funny we're not hearing much about this BS from anywhere else in the world. Spain and Italy still pinch women on the *. The French look on with valid disdain. Mexico laughs while mamacita presses out tortillas. Even the UK and Canada doesn't have women wearing * hats and griping

I told you folks when Weinstein first came under fire to give this noise no hearing. Sylvester Stallone was one of the few men who nipped his accuser in the bud. Guess what? He demanded proof up front. He's bulletproof now.

There were girly men on this forum, "Aw he did it". May be, but you and millions of others opened Pandoras box by not demanding cold, hard proof.

Now, it can still be closed, but it won't be by American males.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One time in the Navy I got really drunk and this fat chick took advantage of me, does that count?
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are legitimate claims and there are illegitimate claims.

Those that have cried wolf made it more difficult for spurious claims to be immediately accepted.

We will see how this Kavanaugh thing plays out. I personally don't think Ford is a credible witness for a number of reasons, the first of which is that she is a documented liar, followed closely by the fact that her narrative has changed over the years and even over the past couple of weeks as she is prompted and coached to 'recover' more and more information.

It is a good thing that she is being challenged. The movement caught up a lot of low-hanging fruit and this, frankly, is a good thing.

We are moving into a phase where illegitimate claims are being forcefully challenged. This is also a good thing.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    One time in the Navy I got really drunk and this fat chick took advantage of me, does that count?

#metoo,,, and she was pretty heavy--5 times she raped me until I wasn't blind anymore.[:I]
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    I thought them being more like "degos" throwing spaghetti on the wall to see what sticks. I hope when dude gets in he'll hold a grudge against the dems and stay on forever. Swatting everything down backed by the dems [:D].

Makes me wonder if Clarence Thomas would be like he is now if he hadn't been put through the wringer? Revenge is a dish best served cold.
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I have a repressed memory of being sexually abused by Nancy Pelosi . And the therapy isn't helping. Maybe somebody could start a fund me on my behalf and I could then afford shock therapy!

I'm pretty sure the abuse took place at a KKK rally where she was a guest speaker. Or was that Maxine Waters ? O my God I think I got gang banged and Feinstein was there. [:0]