In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Free Food at the Gun Shop

Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
We have customers bring us food all the time. Recently we have received pizzas, frozen custard, hot dogs, bagels, home made cakes, and yesterday a home made chicken broccoli and pasta casserole. I took the rest of that home cause it was GOOOOD!! I think our customers like us.[:I][:I] Or they are slowly poisoning us.[:(][:(]

Comments

• Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,475 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You must be doing something right, Ricci.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    They're just fattening you up for major discounts. [:D]
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,764 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that's says a lot about your shop congrats on public relations .
    if we ever get down that way on vacation I stop by and bring lunch [^]
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    good for you, me personally cannot eat wares a stranger has prepared , as a chef and germapfobe i cringe when i see some kitchens in homes i visit today in my current occupation

years ago i had a neighbor i saw mixing cookie dough, and she swatted a roach with the spoon then wiped it off on a rag and kept on stirring
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Three Brothers gives away BBQ on Sat. (South Alabama) Kasy, you and Cap'n can stop by for free lunch(on your way to the Gulf)
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That says a lot about you and your guys at the shop. Put up a sign that says, will teach for cigars, then invite me down to sample the goods[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] I will bring the Bourbon since I don't drink anymore[;)]

Ricci, sounds like you guys are a major player in the area, when it comes to satisfying your customer base.[;)] Word of mouth is the best advertisement. WTG. Hey, what is name of the business again???? I have a few friends that live in the area and will tell them about you on facebook. My one friend Cliff, has a wife that wants to purchase her first handgun and learn how to shoot. He is an over the road truck driver and she wants a gun for protection.Sorry, but my memory fails me. Oakie
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shooters Choice in Wilmington, N.C. 910 350 0486