In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New Jersey Bans Gun Shops?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Another mass shooting and another anti-gun legislation measure is enacted!

serf

http://therighttobear.com/new-jersey-bans-gun-shops/

An AR-15 with a standard round has a maximum effective range of 400-600 meters. At the very least, those who sell these weapons of war under lax federal laws should not be that close to places where children and families gather,? the measure?s sponsor, Councilman Steven Cahn, said. ?Since the federal government refuses to ban these weapons, we need to be ever more proactive at the local level.?

Comments

• Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Clicked on it and it wanted to redirect me to somewhere else!
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes cause many school shootings are done from gun shops. Is it a contest to see who is the stupidest politician??
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    Yes cause many school shootings are done from gun shops. Is it a contest to see who is the stupidest politician??

The (d)s already won that contest.
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,189 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree. There ought to be stern laws that prohibit anyone living, playing, or gathering within 600 meters of anyone who owns a gun. Violators who enter such "Gun Safety Zones" should be heavily fined and/or jailed. Anyone who currently lives within such a zone should be evicted and their property confiscated.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright

Its a tie Between Oregon and California.
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gunnut, I kind of agree with you that the Dims have won the stupid contest but, the Pukes, in my mind, made a serious race out it! A very close almost photo finish kind of race.[xx(][V][}:)][V][xx(]
  • Options
    usmarshal01usmarshal01 Member Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like Joisey
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    Could not wait to get the Hell out of New Jersey. I lived there way too long. Moved back down to a Gun Free State (Tennessee) about 5-6 years ago. (Just as soon as my Son turned 18.) Stayed there for 16-17 years after my divorce, in order to be around and available for my Son. Bite the bullet, did what I had to do. I'm good with it.

WAY Happy to be back down here in TN.

GOD BLESS THE SOUTHERN STATES!!
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jersey still the armpit of the union...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kiss your girlfriend where it stinks, take her to NJ.