In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Man I didn't get much done this weekend.

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Ever sleep so much your back hurts? Yeah that was my weekend.

I was planning to find the missing gun bits around the joint and clean up a bit but that didn't happen. Other than stripping a broody orange blotch peacock cichlid and moving a group of month olds in to another tank of month olds I didn't do much. I do have another broody peacock but she doesn't produce pretty children. She has an odd head confirmation.

I guess knowing I got another staycation starting next Friday I put the search off. Yes my third staycation this year for the people keeping track. This year can not end soon enough.

Things to do while on staycation.
-Find gun bits scattered around the joint. Damn my squirreling ways.
-Clean up. I've been saying this for years [:D].
-Organize the DVD collection. Another thing I've been meaning to do.
-Paint the ammo cans and take inventory of ammo.
-Find things around the pad to sell. I should take the reptile enclosures to a pet shop to see if I can make a buck on them.

I know there are more but let's not over do it [:D].

Comments

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,999 ******
    edited November -1
    I ran the 220 circuit to the utility/laundry room. Not hooked up yet,but the wire is in. That's it. That's all I got done.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I went hunting with my son and grandkids.[^]

I also took the girl that I'm dating and her son up with me. She likes to hunt, fish, camp shoot ect., plus she's not bad looking and has a smoking hot body,...
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    one project this weekend ( of the many [:(])
    I am working on a neighbors truck .. original repair was replacing ball joints one wheel had fallen off .. when he dropped it off on a trailer ( its when ever I feel like it repair ( he know's i will do it dirt cheap so no time lines on his part ) when taking it off the trailer I noticed no brakes (add to the list ) also the hood release cable is broke ( add to the list )
    replaced all 4 ball joints moved on to the next step
    I bought a new master cylinder and a front brake line was bad .. replaced and then the other front bake line let go while trying to bleed the brakes then the rear brake lines all rusty so bad they just fell apart
    ( I should have know in the back of mind I just knew they would be but was hoping ) did what I could Saturday with parts on hand Sunday went grocery shopping and stopped by the parts store for more brake lines and fluid picked up a double flare tool in metric all I had was standard so a new tool came out of the process

I went by lowes they had a big clearance sale 1/2 off the clearance ticket bought a new interior door for the kitchen wife been wanting to replace it
    so got a great deal on a special order one some one did not like ? for 40.00 OTD and several other items 4 or 5 window blinds and a 1/2 whiskey
    barrel planter ? the door my wife liked so a few points but more honey do list items [:D]

I got about 1/4 of what i hoped to do over the week end but so is life [^]

just sitting here with two of the 5 dogs and watching fixed bayonets a old Korean war movie
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Ever sleep so much your back hurts?"

Not voluntarily. I did spend 3 days in a hospital with hoses attached to several body parts but not because I wanted to be there and I certainly wasn't sleeping most of that time. My back did hurt during the ordeal but was better after I regained consciousness and wrote the nurse a note.
    In fact, I seriously don't even understand HOW a well person could sleep that much.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks

I also took the girl that I'm dating and her son up with me. She likes to hunt, fish, camp shoot ect., plus she's not bad looking and has a smoking hot body,...

What?s wrong with her eyesight?
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a busy weekend.

Changed the oil in my truck, wife's car, snow blower, generator and lawnmower.

Winterized the camper and put away all the summer stuff from the lawn.

Next weekend I need to build a new base and floor for my 8x10 metal shed.

Hunting starts the weekend after that, so I need all that stuff done before then....and before the snow comes.
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jimdeere

quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks

What?s wrong with her eyesight?

Damn. Beat me to it. (Except) I was going to say, "And then I woke up." [:0][B)][^][:D][}:)]