In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Criminal joke

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,317 ******
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/03/31/family-home-invader-laments-never-chance-ar-15/

The grandfather of one of the three armed home invaders who were shot and killed breaking into a home in Broken Arrow (OK) earlier this week laments that the resident?s AR-15 carbine wasn?t fair against the knife and brass knuckles carried by the mask-wearing criminals.

rolling.gifrolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah I seen that and my thoughts were those 3 took their weapons into his house. (he did not go looking for them)

When you break into someones home you need to accept the outcome and not whine and cry.

The ALLEGED driver that surrendered indicated they were all drunk the night before and got sober the next morning and she decided to rob the place again. They had already stole some stuff from the garage and the driver said SHE got greedy thinking money or expensive items in the house.
    At least two of them should have been in school, one was a newcomer that they had met online. He just fel in with the crowd.
    It also sounds like the shooter was really scared and did not know for sure how many of the thieves dressed in black with masks he had shot defending himself. Someone indicated that they exchanged words in the house before shots were fired. The shooter asked for a ambulance for them and was barricaded in a bedroom not knowing if more were coming or what when he called 911.

Where was the thieves moms and dads??? (the night before, etc)

It's a shame but just think about what might of happened to the 23 years old if he only had a broom or shoe instead of a gun. Them thieves were not there to be nice, they were already being stupid.

I hope I'm never in that type situation as the shooter, but I'm ready if it comes to me like they brought it to him.

Life is tough, it's even tougher if you are stupid. (John Wayne)
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,317 ******
    edited November -1
    Which part of it was a shame?
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My daughter was robbed about 3 months ago. They stole everything my grand son got for Christmas. Yea i would shoot them if they broke in again.
  • Options
    chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The grandfather probably contributed to the home invader's death more than the AR
  • Options
    Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Which part of it was a shame?

That is a good question and I do not have a good answer for that one.

Might be Gods way of weeding out the gene pool. (and not a shame)
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There went out the door when they illegally broke into the house with the weapons.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I seen pics of the fat little female pig who drove 'em
    Where's the pics of the DOA scumbags.
    Just curious if the usual theory was in effect.

Fair fight- LMAO ya POS
  • Options
    dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    i know the story you are refering to...it made the news here...
    as an anti gun news story...[}:)]
    but for crying out loud!!!!!!! the sons of female dogs on heat got what they deserved!!!!!![}:)]

scum die!
    good!!!![:(!][}:)]
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    Sorry.

You break into my House en'mass wearing masks and carrying knives and Brass knuckles.

Marquis of Queensbury rules will Not be in effect.

A real shame these miscreants were expecting a Fair fight.

If that Young Man had been taken by surprise, or not adequetly Armed. It would have been very bad for him. What with the "Leave no Witnesses" mentality of todays Home Invasion actors.

I applaud the Young Man for his decisive handling of an extremely dangerous situation for Him, in his own House.

No one wants to shoot someone. Sometimes you are left with no choice, unless you expect Mercy from your attackers.