In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

84Bravo1 your Savage

Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Tracking info for your Savage: 1Z272Y0E0395245044 Wednesday, 05/02/2018 , By End of Day Thank you, Ricci.

Comments

• Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    Thank you Brother. My FFL shop is closed on Wed. So I guess I will see it Thurs.

How did that Redfield mount up in the rings?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Wait.

I thought we were working a trade on the Savage 110, the Redfield scope you most generously added, towards the Remington 40X?

What happened?
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think it's ok. At first it wouldn't fit and my little brass Brownell's gunsmith hammer just didn't have enough * to make it fit.I didn't want to mess up the scope so I decided to I guess you would say "adjust" the rings.I have a two foot long screw driver and I went outside and found a rock about the size of a large man's double fists. I layed the gun down on the floor and went to wailing the crap out of the front ring and it was going pretty good till the gun went scooting across the concrete floor. You know what I'm just gonna stop and let you look at it when you get it. It sounds worse than it is.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    I think it's ok. At first it wouldn't fit and my little brass Brownell's gunsmith hammer just didn't have enough * to make it fit.I didn't want to mess up the scope so I decided to I guess you would say "adjust" the rings.I have a two foot long screw driver and I went outside and found a rock about the size of a large man's double fists. I layed the gun down on the floor and went to wailing the crap out of the front ring and it was going pretty good till the gun went scooting across the concrete floor. You know what I'm just gonna stop and let you look at it when you get it. It sounds worse than it is.

No, it is probably as bad as it sounds.

Thanks? [xx(]