In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Nice Meatloaf going -

84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Had to pull some stuff out of the downstairs freezer in order to fit about 6 more packs of ribs in to it, the other day.

Took two large London Broils out, Jerky in progress.

Took out a couple packs of meatloaf (beef, veal, pork.)

Mixed it all up just now. Juices from the pork chops previously cooked with copious amounts of Portabella's. (Like a broth.) EVOO, one large fine diced onion, copious amounts of fine diced Crimene mushrooms, copious amounts of Italian bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt/pepper, two cloves of fine diced fresh garlic, EVOO. mixed up nicely in to a large loaf. All in to a large Pyrex baking dish. Oven at 375* initially for 35 minutes, will check and adjust accordingly. Coat with some ketchup towards the end.

Alas, I did not have a couple fresh eggs to break into it, and bind it together. You can tell, when I checked it on order to drain off some fat, and coat with some ketchup. [V]

Mmmnnnn..........meatloaf sandwiches for work next week. [:D]

What you got going?

Comments

• Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    And you could be selling that at Taco Bell's window and making good money. Just need bigger pots.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My Pot is plenty big this time of year.

Er,.............I mean, what are you talking about? [}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You are confused cause you haven't read my last post on the Jersey Mike post. You have to keep up.[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    You are confused cause you haven't read my last post on the Jersey Mike post. You have to keep up.[:)]

Yes, yes. I have (just now) read your post to the Jersey Mike's thread. As always, you are most helpful. [^]

GreatGuns gets back from cooking on a private yacht in the Mediterranean, you recommend I cook at a Taco Bell. I see how I rate.

Nice. Very nice.

No Ribs for you. (Said like the "Soup Nazi,") from Seinfeld.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Cooking on a private yacht in the Mediterranean is different than working at Taco Bell. Those people on the boat are a captive audience.It ain't like they can go around the corner. The customers at the Taco Bell window expect good food and while they will surly be disappointed, they can in fact go around the corner to KFC and be disappointed there. Makes sense huh??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    Cooking on a private yacht in the Mediterranean is different than working at Taco Bell. Those people on the boat are a captive audience.It ain't like they can go around the corner. The customers at the Taco Bell window expect good food and while they will surly be disappointed, they can in fact go around the corner to KFC and be disappointed there. Makes sense huh??

Taco Bell/KFC is in one and the same building my Brother. (Never mind, I catch you Ironic attempt at humor,)

Go around the corner, come back to the same window. [:0][B)][:D]

(And) Yes, I expect the Taco Bell/KFC customers will be "Surly." [:D]

Don't you have some firearms to Lubricate, or perhaps throw some Middle Easern Customers off your range? [}:)]