In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Making a Murderer

WyattEarp45WyattEarp45 Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Anyone watch this documentary on Netflix?

My wife and I have watched it the last couple of nights. This guy has been "railroaded" by the "so-called" justice system in Wisconsin, practically, all of his life.

He was freed after 18 years in prison when DNA evidence cleared him in a 1985 sexual assault.

Now, it appears he has been framed for another murder.

After seeing this documentary and if I was on his jury, I'd have to say not guilty.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    "Making a Murderer" case of Steven Avery. TV series ended in 2017 with a promise of new episodes supporting Avery's new attorney, Kathleen Zellner's theory that Avery did not commit the crime and the focusing on her personal conviction of planted evidence.. Supposedly new episodes were to be aired late 2017, but I have not found any. Any one have any info on Zellner's progress or the new programming? Could it be the cop community is keeping this show from being aired, considering there is sufficient evidence implicating Law Enforcement regarding planting of evidence? C'mon, where is the new programming? WE WANT TO SEE IT! Avery was imprisoned unfairly (fact) and may be imprisoned again if this case is not solved by bringing to public attention new facts relating to the case.
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those cops and prosecutors are incompetent.

He is guilty.
  • Options
    hunter86004hunter86004 Member Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    APPLETON - You?ve heard of ?Making a Murderer,? the ultra-popular Netflix docu-series that chronicles the legal odyssey of convicted killer Steven Avery.

Now, prepare yourselves for ?Convicting a Murderer,? an eight-part documentary that pledges to take a wider view of the Avery case and the investigation into the 2005 murder of Teresa Halbach.

Documentary filmmaker Shawn Rech of Cleveland will oversee the project, which is set to air in the fall of 2019. The documentary, which has yet to be sold, will be filmed in Appleton. It will be produced via Transitions Studio.

https://www.postcrescent.com/story/news/local/steven-avery/2018/02/26/kratz-new-docu-series-avery-case-finally-bring-out-truth/366802002/
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey thanks for that link!
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,362 ******
    edited November -1
    Isn't Avery presently in jail for another crime?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Warbirds
    Those cops and prosecutors are incompetent.

He is guilty.
    That's what they said the first time he was imprisoned for 18 yrs, then found to be innocent and released. The same cops are after him again. Pretty obvious what is going on here. There is a conspiracy to keep this guy in prison again, without any real evidence. Zellner is a top attorney, has exonerated dozens of people who were imprisoned unfairly. Don't think she would ruin her perfect record if she was not sure of her instincts this time. Avery will walk once again.. Do you think cops are above planting evidence? Really? hahahahahahaghagaga
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Isn't Avery presently in jail for another crime?
    Avery was imprisoned for 18 yrs, then released when the truth came out. He is in prison now (2nd time for a different murder)for Teresa Halbach's murder, which is what the series is about. Zellner is working to provide evidence to exonerate him. Evidence is strong that cops were incompetent and blundering on a number of levels.