In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

value of 760 in 244?

deadeye46deadeye46 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in Ask the Experts
A friend of mine is thinking of selling a nice Remington Model 760 in 244rem and asked me app.value.I told him around $500.The rifle is 90 to 95% but no box.How close was I?Thanks in advance,Bob.

Comments

• Options
    260260 Member Posts: 1,134
    edited November -1
    $250.00-$275.00
  • Options
    BT99BT99 Member Posts: 1,043
    edited November -1
    The last one I sold was about a yera or year and a half ago. It was what
    is called the 5 diamond delux, in about 90 percent condition.
    Sold it for $750.
  • Options
    deadeye46deadeye46 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    260,do you have any for sale?Bob
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I WOULD SURE BE A BUYER AT $275.00 PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE.

I WOULD RATHER BE DUCK HUNTING.
  • Options
    temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Depends on what style/grade it is. There were ADL,BDL, PEERLESS,Engraved,Non-engraved,etc.There were carbines,there were rifles and the list goes on.-- The standard ADL rifle in 90% condition is listed at $300.00 in the newest bluebook.As with all things it depends on finding the right buyer.-- One thing to consider in the 244 Remington caliber is that they had the wrong bbl twist untill the name was changed to 6mm Remington and most wouldn't typically stabilize heavier than 90 grain bullets which made them more of a varmit type caliber that a hunting gun, so those aren't wanted by most people as much as the other calibers........[8D]