In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Using the updated Gun Broker

ammo guyammo guy Member Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Ask the Experts
Ok, its been changed again. How do I skip pages on a catagory page? You used to only type in the page # and hit enter, this will not work now.

Comments

• Options
    BUCKAWHOBUCKAWHO Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi....Click on the page number at the bottom of the page. This little square will go blank. Then type in the number of the page that you want to go to, then hit "enter" on your keyboard. BT
  • Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always love it when they fix something that is not broken and I have to learn how to do things all over again.
  • Options
    golferboy426golferboy426 Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    anybody figure how to see completed auctions or ended in the last 90,60 etc days?

got it , now you have to do an advanced search
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorta why use the wheel when the horse still has four sound legs, right? [;)]

It's might rightly be called: progress, or improvements, or life and times.

There are some handy features, that were not there previously. [^]
  • Options
    golferboy426golferboy426 Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    alan such as what handy new features
  • Options
    ammo guyammo guy Member Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry to Buckawho but that does not work, that was the method before the change. If you do that the box goes blank alright but try and put a page # in it and hit "enter", you get nothing.
  • Options
    HawkshawHawkshaw Member Posts: 1,016 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you ever feel like you spend more time figuring out how it works now, as opposed to how much time I wasted before they screwed with it??? Slumlord nailed it. HAWKSHAW
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by golferboy426
    alan such as what handy new features

I appreciate the " Narrow Your Search " window near the top of the search page that delineates:

Has Pictures
    No Reserve
    Has QuickLook
    Factory New
    New Old Stock
    Used
    Ship International
    Big Ticket
    Hot Items
    Include Description

... rather than having to go through the earlier "Advanced" search option and off to the separate second page to set parameters of the search.

I find the new system much quicker, simpler and more direct for my purposes. In particular I appreciate eliminating the cursed RESERVE auction items immediately, right out front. Being able to quickly thin-out or flesh-out the: new vs. old vs. used items is nice also.
    [:0] [:)] [;)]

Thanks, golferboy426!
  • Options
    gartmangartman Member Posts: 660 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't figure out how to skip pages either and am tired of playing with it. Hope someong else can help us.